Forums > PC Gaming

Black and White 2: CHAT!

Posts (17)

• Kasimoto

Kasimoto

#3509293 - 13 years ago

Well i checked and there seems to not be a forum about this. Ok guys just post here what you love about the game, what you hate, what secrets you found withought any guides... also if you never herd about this game then go to www.lionhead.com. It was known to be the best RTS game out. Owned warcraft lll: Frozen Throne. So just chat!

bw2right1.jpg

bw2right2.jpg

bw2right3.jpg

Also i'm a huge fan over Blackand White 2
    -Kasimoto

Post edited 1/25/06 3:53AM

• Hiryu89

Hiryu89

#3509306 - 13 years ago

IT owned warcraft 3?!?!

THEN IT MUST BE GREAT!!!

• lisa054

lisa054

#3509332 - 13 years ago

I played it before, it was really cool

• Unforgiver01

Unforgiver01

#3509395 - 13 years ago

Played a Demo at E3, it was awsome

• phil_rebel

phil_rebel

#3511652 - 13 years ago

it really is a cool game, although i don really like how you can just go and take a city with an army in like a second... and then how on the island im at the archers just "put down" my creature in like a milla second but befor he could stopmp all over there city

but i like how the creature looks so much cooler and the greaphics are really nice, its a pretty sweet game. but some multiplayer would have been nice.. but being a single player game only has its advantages, the single player is better made.

• cloudsora

cloudsora

#3511698 - 13 years ago

really good game
    the archers rock

Post edited 1/25/06 11:15AM

• kvolt

kvolt

#3512113 - 13 years ago

I played the first B&W thinking it was an updated Populus game since it was coming from the same creator. Well, I was mistaken big time, especially when I found out it was no longer turn-based. Call me old, but that's what made Populus shine back in the day. Anyways, after the bugs and the stupid creature diversion, and everything I heard about this second installment, I'm closing the book on this series.

• phil_rebel

phil_rebel

#3517723 - 13 years ago

lol dude.. u know THAT populous came out like ... longer away then i was alive? i like just remember playing populous the begining on ps and it using up an entire memory card, and never continuing cuz i did not have a memory card 2 spare... those were the days

• omegawolf

omegawolf

#3523895 - 13 years ago

I feel B&W 2 is what the FIRST should have been. I mean DAMN! The creature actually follows direction and does more than eat your populace and sleep. There's too much emphasis on Good and Evil though. You have an army....you use it...everyone thinks you're a bad person and the rest is history. Ok, being evil aside, there should be room for taking towns with armies without being pwned in the virtue department.

• Kasimoto

Kasimoto

#3525803 - 13 years ago

oh yea

• viruszero0

viruszero0

#3553875 - 13 years ago

lionhead studio makes some great games.

• theguy43

theguy43

#3569860 - 13 years ago

In reply to kvolt, #7:

whoa... clearly you didn't play Populus: The beginning... There is a direct assosication between it and Black & White

and i would seriously reconsider Black and White 2. Most ... if not all the bugs and creature diversions and even micromanagement issues have been dealt with. Plus the city building design has been completely re-invented allowing for sprawling metropolis paradises. (or if your like me, slum ghettos with the occasional ritzy upperclass niche)

• SgtRobbo

SgtRobbo

#3580487 - 13 years ago

I bought this game, read the System Requirments, yep all good, Installed, played, 10 seconds into the intro monolog my computer restarts, i defraged my computer, re-installed the game, updated my drive, everything possible and it still restarts, and it looked like a kick ass game to = (

O well, thank God (or what ever religion you worship) for Store Return Items, mo ha ha ha = P

• ryko

ryko FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#3582851 - 13 years ago

damn. i wish it were multiplayer on B&W2, hehehe, then it could be massive raping of enemies, if it was coop =)

• rigatoni71

rigatoni71

#3582983 - 13 years ago

In reply to Ryko, #14:

thats a great idea.....

• omegawolf

omegawolf

#3583006 - 13 years ago

B&W 3!! (ok, wishful thinking)

• Kasimoto

Kasimoto

#3613801 - 13 years ago