Forums > PC Gaming

!!!Flight Simulator Designers!!!

Posts (7)

• avp_bluearmy

avp_bluearmy

#3618132 - 13 years ago

Wuz up!? It me, yo man avp_blue'd
    So here is the deal, i am making this thread so people that use EOD, AFCAD, AD2K2, and other programs to create your own Airplanes, Runways, panels, and scenery just post, and pimp your stuff here. When i figure out how to take a picture of my FAM1 base i show my progress to you.

By the way, FAM stands for Fuerza Aeria Mexicana (Mexican Air Force)

Just here are the small amount of rules....

1) Please dont flame other people projects
    2) Dont take other persons' work and say it is yours
    3) Give tips to newies, dont flame them to death!

Ok hope yall can enjoy!

• AFKeeker

AFKeeker

#3618224 - 13 years ago

All you really have to do is (assuming this is a flyable map) hop in a plane, fly up, face the base, and press Print Screen. Pause the game, alt tab out, go to Paint or something like that, and paste the image in. Save it, and then use some website that allows you to load images, like photobucket or imageshack. Then, hosting from there, post them on here. QED.

• avp_bluearmy

avp_bluearmy

#3618247 - 13 years ago

Oh ok, i got that, but waht is print key?---- And that is to take a pic when it is done
    I want to take a picture from AFCAD

• avp_bluearmy

avp_bluearmy

#3618902 - 13 years ago

And other thing is that i am having trouble creating my EOD buildings into .API formats, help?

• John_McLarren

John_McLarren FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold John McLarren

#3624512 - 13 years ago

I use X-Plane to build my planes and air foils. its a flight simulator with the plane and air foil creator. I havn;t made anything remarkabl yet, just editing already made planes. When i create something of my own ill post it here.

• AFKeeker

AFKeeker

#3625667 - 13 years ago

The print screen key is at the top right of the keyboard, with the scroll lock and pause/break button.

• avp_bluearmy

avp_bluearmy

#3625966 - 13 years ago

Ok ill see if i ca fid it, because i got a laptop dough.... Man, you know how hard is it to create a pillar of autum is? Iam using AD2K2 or something like that. The mirror option is screwed up!