Forums > PC Gaming

Warcraft III

Posts (7)

• Slywolf315

Slywolf315

#3620962 - 13 years ago

I decided to make another Warcraft III thread since the last one got locked for no reason but I wanted people to post their Names and what gateway they are on. I repeat this is not a World of Warcraft thread.

• GreenPhan7om

GreenPhan7om

#3621107 - 13 years ago

umm, warcraft 3 and WC3 Throzen Throne are officially outdated in my opinion.

Dont get me wrong, it was an awsome game and i admit to playing it for endless hours. But now it is just plain annoying getting disconnected every other game (it's not my connection!!) and not being able to host games . . .

• Slywolf315

Slywolf315

#3621118 - 13 years ago

Well that sucks but i luckily figured out how to host and im also going to start a project for a new game

• omglag

omglag

#3621963 - 13 years ago

yeah well, i was living in town, and it was great we had cable, it was no lag at all, top notch shit, then we moved out to the country, got sattelite, and i can barely connect to anything without getting kicked!!

• doll13ill

doll13ill

#3622770 - 13 years ago

I play Warcraft 3 TFT all the damn time. My Name is Dolla13ill, in both east and west, but i dont play west much, only with a buddy of mine to AT and Tourny.

• Tulkass

Tulkass FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#3626003 - 13 years ago

In reply to GreenPhan7om, #2:

D/C issues on Bliizard side is almost a myth now. Its your connection/firewall, that will cause you problems; That and other people. Check your settings to make sure you have the ports open and actually have a good connection
    go to internetfrog.com and test your connection.

• Pixie

Pixie

#3626522 - 13 years ago

www.roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=1810691

Your last thread was locked for the same reason this one will be.

It is a duplicate thread.

Unfortunately, the last person linked you to the wrong thread, but it is still a duplicate. You need to check "the archive" when searching instead of "last 30 days" to get the full results, as most existing threads are over 30 days old.