Forums > PC Gaming

Age Of Empires

Posts (10)

• armyboi04

armyboi04

#3637280 - 13 years ago

this has to be one of the greatest strategy games ever! (except maybe C&C) and by the way i did a search and it showed there are no existing threads so if there are...whatever? anyways there are three different AOEs the originals, age of kings, and now age of empires 3...lets talk!

• Malteser

Malteser

#3637362 - 13 years ago

I have played age of empires since i was about seven years old, and i havent got bored of it yet, it is so amazing i find it so interesting, thanx josh for starting a topic on it:

I really appreciate this.

• armyboi04

armyboi04

#3637375 - 13 years ago

yeah totally and the new one the graphis are apparently amazing! shooting people with cannons blow them off cliffs and you can create ambushes and stuff cool stuff!

• armyboi04

armyboi04

#3637395 - 13 years ago

By the way he has AOE3 and is good at it malteser!

• Percyman

Percyman

#3637447 - 13 years ago

I prefer the old aoe though without cannons and guns

• armyboi04

armyboi04

#3637552 - 13 years ago

yeah they were cool i prefer the age of kings/conquers i think its the perfect game

• rgalexan

rgalexan

#3644819 - 13 years ago

I've been enjoying AOE3, with it's "card" system giving it a little bit of a new twist. I'm looking for anyone who would like to do a little multiplayer -- PM me if you want to arrange something!

• armyboi04

armyboi04

#3645042 - 13 years ago

PM malteser i know he plays multiplayer

• Maximus777

Maximus777

#3645121 - 13 years ago

I'd love to be able to do some death matches in Rise of Rome again.... too bad The Zone doesn't work on my computer. Why'd they have to change it around and make it so complicated? It used to be as easy as msn messenger.