Forums > PC Gaming

Soldat Anybody?

Posts (24)

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3697971 - 13 years ago

Anybody here play Soldat or at least heard of it? I love it, and I finally got around to starting a thread for it. Me and joecartoon started up a clan [RvB] (can ya guess what it stands for?) for RvB (there's a hint) registered members only. So... we've been going around and recruiting people for the clan.

However, most people have never heard of Soldat, so here's the basics. It's a frre, downloadable game that is simple, yet insanely addicting. Imagine Quake crossed with Metal Slug crossed with CounterStrike, and you're pretty close to what it's like. But it's a little more fun that.

rvbsig3.jpg

What the weapons look like:
    weapons.jpg

(Socom
    Deagles
    HK MP5
    AK-47
    Steyr AUG
    Spas-12
    Ruger 77
    M79
    Barret M82A1
    Fn Minimi
    XM12 Minigun
    Rambo Bow
    Flamethrower
    Knife
    Chainsaw
    LAW
    Nade
    Cluster Nade)

Screenshots:
    screen19.jpg

screen16.jpg

screen8.jpg

screen7.jpg

So... yeah. Post for more details, and if you don't already have Soldat, got get it now!

• simmonsV20

simmonsV20

#3700887 - 13 years ago

hmmmm, looks interesting, think i'll try it out

• grumbleguard

grumbleguard

#3702338 - 13 years ago

It's a funny game and I like it because of the mix between other games (especially the side-scrolling) but I never played it much due to lack of time.

• ShAdOwStAlKa

ShAdOwStAlKa

#3702654 - 13 years ago

why is it "registered members only." there might be people that play soldat and not be registered and are god at it. dont be registeristic ( to not like people that arn't registered). i play it too and im pretty damn good with the M79 and the Fn Minimi.

I hate those damn hackers.....

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3703104 - 13 years ago

I've already recruited a guy to RvB from soldat (he's whitey434)...

And I s too, but I the n00bs that accuse you of when you're pwning even more!

• joecartoon

joecartoon

#3703296 - 13 years ago

Talk to me or Bud_Tugely to join, my MSN is joecartoon_guy@hotmail.com or AIM radkcor or Yahoo joecartoon_guy@yahoo.com

• erytried

erytried

#3708276 - 13 years ago

I tried it, but it kinda sucked. Just my opinion. Pretty cool for a free game, but its better to just pop $40 for HL2 and CS:S.

Post edited 2/14/06 5:22PM

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3709560 - 13 years ago

On AIM I'm Thejacobmeister and gtalk I'm bud.tugley@gmail.com (also my email)

• Prothoss

Prothoss

#3743713 - 13 years ago

I've never really liked Soldat, I've never seen what's so great about it. I have a few friends who love it, but at lans they always get us to play it and everybody else leaves within 10 minutes to play something else.

• GlassInToe

GlassInToe

#3776383 - 13 years ago

ABOUT TIME SOMEEONE POSTED A THREAD FOR THIS GAME! mod for you once I get some...

ANYWAYS, I've been hanging out at that maneuverability training server a lot myself.

too bad you're only accepting people who are registered. anyways, I'm gonna go play some rambo now, c ya!

• contractor

contractor

#3779841 - 13 years ago

I'm on my school's Computer Science team. We play Soldat all the time. smiley0.gif

• TopGunSF

TopGunSF

#3780370 - 13 years ago

I think I just might have to go download that... I take it this is a multiplayer game? (Not just NPC's...)?

• TopGunSF

TopGunSF

#3780405 - 13 years ago

Huh, maybe I should have looked at the web site first. (Yes, it is multiplayer...) SWEET! *downloading*

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3780653 - 13 years ago

No no no... by registered I meant registered on RvB, not in Soldat. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Anyways, w007! So far, are glasslntoe, contractor, togpun, shadowstalka, grumblegaurd, and simmons are all going to join? Nobody really said yes or no. Also, if you guys want non-RvB'ers that are good at Soldat to join, go ahead and tell them to join and post in here.

Good luck and go pwn some n00bs!

• GlassInToe

GlassInToe

#3785729 - 13 years ago

oh, wait... we CAN join if were not sponsors? SCHWEET!

My IGN is Ronin... uhh, whats the procedure to join btw?

• GlassInToe

GlassInToe

#3785771 - 13 years ago

nevermind, me stoopid. I'll join

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3785854 - 13 years ago

to join? just have an rvb profile... and add [RvB] to the front of your name in soldat... ans in i'm [RvB]CrazyClown, and you would be [RvB]Ronin. simple.

And is anyone able to host a dedicated?

• GlassInToe

GlassInToe

#3785874 - 13 years ago

we should meet somewhere since were both on just for the hell of it...

brb...

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3785956 - 13 years ago

k

btw i'm trying to get the zombie hunt mod installed.

can you join 82.181.91.156?

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3785962 - 13 years ago

or not

• GlassInToe

GlassInToe

#3785963 - 13 years ago

I'll try... zombie mode? woah, I wana check it out

• GlassInToe

GlassInToe

#3786076 - 13 years ago

got zombies yet? I wanna go-a-huntin!

• Bud_Tugley

Bud_Tugley

#3787227 - 13 years ago

That server was awesome. I'm heading back again.

• GlassInToe

GlassInToe

#3787694 - 13 years ago

oh hell yes! ... wait, is it still up?