Forums > PC Gaming

Free Ragnarok Server

Posts (3)

• darkarc

darkarc

#3791258 - 13 years ago

Hello one and all, im here to introduce a new free RO server that ive made! (I think this is the right place to post this)

Anyways, yes, i have made a nice, low rate server that is rpg style and not like the RO servers withh 5000000 rates. My server rates are 20/20/10. That means x20 experience base lvl, x20 experience job lvl, and x10 item drop rate. (some may think this is high, but really, it isnt)

The server is new and we're trying new things, adding things, and trying to have fun. We are going to try to have at least 1-2 gm events a week which if won, u get item credits which you can use to get items you want!!! Isnt that COOL!!!

We are a low population, low rate, friendly atmosphere server and are trying to get a few more people that arent just local friends.

If anyone is interested visit Impending Doom RO's (my server) homepage for more details and download info.

Hope to see ya in the game!!!

EDIT: Also, if anyone would like more information directily, either pm me on here, or drop me a line at everbane200@gmail.com or contact me by msn - everbane2000@hotmail.com! Thanks again

RvB - Darkarc IdRO - Shadewin

Post edited 2/22/06 9:29PM

• tahog

tahog

#3791841 - 13 years ago

In reply to darkarc, #1:

can you make pics of the game while your playing it and not to be rude but this sounds like something that should be on your jornal

• Pixie

Pixie

#3803509 - 13 years ago

www.roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2170434

This should either go in the existing thread for this game, or your journal.

Thank you.