Forums > PC Gaming

Quake 4

Posts (3)

• targetdummy

targetdummy

#3803574 - 13 years ago

Wow. Can't believe there wasn't a thread on this?!

Anyway - just like to say that I think Quake 4 (Q4) is awesome smiley11.gif It kicked Doom 3's butt that's for sure smiley8.gif which felt more like a warm up for Q4. Better AI, better story... just... better.

Now with news of Quake Wars, Q4 has been some good training ground, for it's release. Nice work Id/Raven/Activision smiley0.gif

See EA/DICE... this is how it's done smiley4.gif Sorry, couldn't resist the kick smiley1.gif

I thought the movement physics were a bit sluggish but was good to see that it was planned for a reason. Nothing like getting a new pair of legs is there? For those that don't know... keep playing smiley8.gif All well executed with enough left over for the cosmetics and the usual Id/Raven "touches"...

Man I'm leaving this here. I'm starting to sound like a review now smiley0.gif

Post edited 2/24/06 4:31AM

• Finding_Emo

Finding_Emo

#3803597 - 13 years ago

Yeah because this one from 9 months ago is about a different game called Quake 4...

rvb.roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2066393

• RoadBlock

RoadBlock FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DONGS

#3803600 - 13 years ago

hehe.