Forums > PC Gaming

Steam Gamers

Posts (1913)

• Jacovich

Jacovich

#33459644 - 2 years ago

Afternoon Hunters, would anybody be interested in doing a really casual game night? Essentially it would be anybody can play and we just announce games a couple days in advance or whatever. My first couple of ideas would be Rocket League nights or All GTA V heights locked to first person or something like that. 

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly Absolute Travist

#33459904 - 2 years ago

I'll be down for whatever, as long as it's something I have and at a time I can play. But jumping those hurdles, I'm keen.

• Deldrey

Deldrey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33491715 - 2 years ago

Dewsydaisy for me on steam! I play A LOT of 7 Days to Die and am starting to get into The Forest! I also have and can play Tabletop Simulator, Terraria, Borderlands, RWBY, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Starbound, Don't Starve Together, and some more!

• ANudeG00se

ANudeG00se FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33503803 - 2 years ago

Terraria, Stardew Valley, Portal 1&2, To The Moon, trying to get Ori & The Blind Forest to work however my windows laptop is completely buggered so i'm on Mac and Never Alone are the main games I've been playing. also my steamid is: ANudeGoose / purple_arrows

• Vampyrion

Vampyrion FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Computer Enthusiast

#33507496 - 2 years ago

Vampyrion is my steam name. Feel free to add me, since I have so many games that I have no idea what to play anymore.

• Grifreaper09

Grifreaper09 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33524411 - 2 years ago

Posted a long time ago, but if anyone is looking for people to play with, add Dapper Prinny. I have a ton of games, so I probably have what you want to play. Terraria/Borderlands/Stardew Valley/etc. 600+ games with quite a bit of time available to play.

• Treanomaly

#33524544 - 2 years ago

Any Rainbow 6 Siege players here? 

Also, anyone interested in having a Friday/Saturday night game night? Have a group and play a game or a few casual games? Just see how many turn up and what games everyone has? I was thinking of streaming on Twitch as well so people can just watch and chat with other people also. Allow people to get to know each other a bit perhaps.

• Jacovich

Jacovich

#33524618 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly Yeah man, just let me know how i can help out

• Treanomaly

#33524670 - 2 years ago

In reply to Jacovich

Well at the moment I'm just seeing who's interested and then the next step will be what time will accommodate as many people as possible. I'll be ready to call on you.

• Alpaka

Alpaka FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33524730 - 2 years ago

STEAM: AlpakaWhacker

• LordRed67

LordRed67 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Yes, I am a Lord. Hi.

#33545881 - 2 years ago

LordRed67

• FreakAM

FreakAM

#33552648 - 2 years ago

http://steamcommunity.com/id/freakzila

add me up, really dying to play some rainbow six with fellow rooster teethers

• FreakAM

FreakAM

#33552649 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly rainbow sixer right here, though I just bought the game.

• Treanomaly

#33552674 - 2 years ago

In reply to FreakAM

Ah nice. Feel free to add me and hit me up to play. I haven't had the game very long either and haven't played a whole lot of it. 

• frankengun

frankengun FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33554908 - 2 years ago

Steam handle is frankengun.

• hiitskelz

hiitskelz hiitskelz

#33555908 - 2 years ago

Dilatedxeyes I play a love of 7 days to die. As well as a few other multiplayer games. 
    My XBL gamer tag is hiitskelz if anyone wants to play on there as well. 

• elix1891

elix1891 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#33564873 - 2 years ago

Feel free to add me Zero1891 I mostly play 7 Days to die, Empyrion Galactic Survival, Borderlands 2 and i also have other multiplayer games 

• Treanomaly

#33564928 - 2 years ago

In reply to elix1891

There's a thread about a community 7d2d server that people are starting up here if you're interested.

• SkimpyJeans

SkimpyJeans

#33569967 - 2 years ago

I'm Skimpyjeans on steam and I play survival games, rocket league, for honor, and would be willing to pick some games up to play with cool people. 

• Treanomaly

#33569969 - 2 years ago

In reply to SkimpyJeans

Oh. I was going to ask what survival games you play, but then you said you want to play with cool people, so that counts me out. 

• hcctinoz

hcctinoz

#33587262 - 2 years ago

Captein Axis

I will play most things, a bit fatigued with FPS shooters like battlefield and COD tho

• amazingSpok409

amazingSpok409

#33589561 - 2 years ago

ENLUR
    FPS, RPG, RTS etc etc. Every game is fun when u have some friends to play it too

• AnAverageJoke

AnAverageJoke

#33619308 - 2 years ago

In reply to amazingSpok

I`d be down, what do you got?

• Apparatus802

Apparatus802 Apparatus802

#33635610 - 2 years ago

I bought an Oculus Rift and will be here Wednesday, does anyone have one or could anyone recommend some games for it?

• Treanomaly

#33635616 - 2 years ago

In reply to Apparatus802

Though I don't have VR, I've heard that Rick and Morty is a great VR title. As well as Job simulator by the same developers.