Forums > PC Gaming

Steam Gamers

Posts (1913)

• Apparatus802

Apparatus802 Apparatus802

#33635751 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

I will check them out. There is a game called Climb that looks pretty awesome. I will also let you know what i find out.

• TheGamingPastry

TheGamingPastry FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33635948 - 2 years ago

ThePastryGamer/thecakerbaker85

Mostly PC games

Love me some good survival games, especially Ark: Survival Evolved

• FreakAM

FreakAM

#33636322 - 2 years ago

In reply to ThePastryGamer I've been looking for someone to play ark with, hit me up on steam when you're free, we can do something 

ID : steamcommunity.com/id/freakzila/

• FreakAM

FreakAM

#33636326 - 2 years ago

anyone here play heroes of the storm and wanna party together ? 

• Apparatus802

#33636343 - 2 years ago

What is this heroes of the storm all about?

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly Absolute Travist

#33636586 - 2 years ago

In reply to Apparatus802

My roommates play it a lot. It's a Blizzard game that uses characters from different games in the studio. It's an online battle arena. 

• FreakAM

FreakAM

#33636665 - 2 years ago

In reply to Apparatus802 Its a moba much like league or dota but its more easier to get into as they've removed the things that give dota or league a really bad learning curve so its actually fun from the get go and you dont have to worry about stuff like lanes and items also there's mechanics introduced so that games don't last for hours on end unlike dota or league where matches can go upwards of 4 hours if you're just beginning  

• Apparatus802

#33636689 - 2 years ago

In reply to FreakAM

Dang. Sounds nuts.  Not familiar with any of those games. The last blizzard game I played was warcraft 3. Well starcraft 2 so I lied a little bit. I may look into that game. I have a lot going on for games right now so who knows.

• TheGamingPastry

TheGamingPastry FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33636750 - 2 years ago

In reply to FreakAM I sent you a request! I do have some private servers set up

• FreakAM

FreakAM

#33636800 - 2 years ago

In reply to ThePastryGamer nice, I've accepted, just drop me a message and ill join up if I'm free

• Deldrey

Deldrey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33646552 - 1 year ago

Heroes of the Storm is Blizzards version of a MOBA so think Leage of Legends but with Blizard characters etc.

• meelis13

meelis13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Estonian

#33646802 - 1 year ago

In reply to Deldrey

Heroes of the Storm is Blizzards version of a MOBA so think Leage of Legends but with Blizard characters etc.

Ugh. As far as MOBA-s go, i think thats not as bad, but damn, its real annoying nonethless. Tried it a bit back when officer d.va skin came out for overwatch (& you get it by playing HoS)... 1 match, 26 min. hell no.

• Woobus

Woobus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33647704 - 1 year ago

My steam ID:  bobbyoahu

I have played WAY TOO MUCH Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel and I just picked up the original.  And I also got a whole library of games that aren't Borderlands that I would love to play with people.

I will warn you that I have a microphone and I'm not afraid to use it.  Especially when I'm gaming drunk.

• TheGamingPastry

#33647808 - 1 year ago

In reply to Woobus

what other games

• Woobus

Woobus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33647944 - 1 year ago

In reply to ThePastryGamer

Assuming you're #ThePastryGamer on Steam, I just done friended youse.  You can see for yourself as I have way way too many games to list here I need help.

• TheGamingPastry

#33648017 - 1 year ago

In reply to Woobus

Yup thats me. I saw, that is ALOT of games haha

• asurmen

asurmen FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33648027 - 1 year ago

In reply to Woobus

You can never play "way to much" borderlands... :D

• Treanomaly

#33648044 - 1 year ago

Got a question for everyone, have you finished all the games in your library or at least put in a significant amount of time into each or have you bought games that you want to play but just never got around to it?

• asurmen

asurmen FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33648143 - 1 year ago

No, no, and yes.

• TheGamingPastry

#33648214 - 1 year ago

In reply to Treanomaly

Ive played about 1/4 of the games i own on PC. But im all work and no play, so i havent gotten around to playing the rest yet

• FreakAM

FreakAM

#33648233 - 1 year ago

In reply to Treanomaly welp, I like to put in all the achievement hours before I can finally let go off a game, which means I end up playing one game for years 

• Treanomaly

#33648234 - 1 year ago

By the way, if anyone is interested, there's a new group called the RT Community Gamers group. Join up if you want. We're trying to use it as a hub for people to find others to play and talk about games they enjoy. We're also organising game nights where we get together and play some games and can chat. Details will be posted soon so if you're interested, join the group. 

• ironjake1

ironjake1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Jacob

#33648820 - 1 year ago

ironjake1 I play CIV 5, Beyond earth, dayz, PUBG, astroneer, minecraft (mainly skyfactory bc of the AH boys)

• jono727

jono727

#33648907 - 1 year ago

ID: jono2124

Recently moved from PS4 to PC as my primary gaming platform. I'm looking to make some new friends for multiplayer games and couldn't think of a better community to find them in! Currently playing a lot of PUBG, Overwatch, Siege, and excited for Destiny 2. Feel free to add.

• Quakeland

Quakeland FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33656721 - 1 year ago

Are any of you Heroes of the Storm players on EU servers? I don't think I could play on US servers without severe ping problems :(