Forums > PC Gaming

League of Legends

Posts (4664)

• AlexanderK

AlexanderK

#15104012 - 7 years ago

So I figured since there wasn't a thread on this game that I would make one. I've just recently gotten back into it. Who else plays? What do you like about it?

• RT_Ben

RT_Ben FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15104248 - 7 years ago

I got into the game right before the last PAX Prime and fell in love with the game. The fact that its free, and has so many options for characters to play as, as well as the fact that I can easily play it with all of my friends are the reasons I like it. My username is Nen Reaper if you wanna play (or anyone else who reads this).

• AlexanderK

AlexanderK

#15104461 - 7 years ago

Probably should have included my name, Ephrahim is my name on LoL

• ChainsawArm

ChainsawArm

#15112281 - 7 years ago

There are so many threads for this game in this section, I swear I see a new one every time I look.
    I love the game, go through bouts of loving it for a while then hating it because of teams.

• AlexanderK

AlexanderK

#15113038 - 7 years ago

I searched the forums and there wasn't a thread about it.

• Rainywish

Rainywish

#15113950 - 7 years ago

League for life. Lux lux baby

• Gudren

Gudren

#15115634 - 7 years ago

Gudren here, Yorick solo top all the way

• ChainsawArm

ChainsawArm

#15116235 - 7 years ago

I'm all about Maokai tanking and Orianna.

• AlexanderK

AlexanderK

#15116338 - 7 years ago

I'm in love with Graves and Master Yi at the moment.

• Gudren

Gudren

#15116398 - 7 years ago

In reply to ChainsawArm, #8:

Orianna is almost secret OP right now, she is a good shield support, on reddit they got a bunch of notes on the quality of Life changes she's getting.

• ChainsawArm

ChainsawArm

#15116478 - 7 years ago

In reply to Gudren, #10:

Can't tell you how many times I've lived a fight with about five health thanks to that shield.

• Gudren

Gudren

#15116603 - 7 years ago

In reply to ChainsawArm, #11:

and hence why i hate midding against her as veigar, building MP/5 she just harasses anyone to death.

• ChainsawArm

ChainsawArm

#15116683 - 7 years ago

Veigar is pretty easy to counter as her, keep the ball between him and minions and he's screwed.

• Gudren

Gudren

#15116864 - 7 years ago

and with no orianna building AP, his ulti is rendered useless

• Rainywish

Rainywish

#15118239 - 7 years ago

What do you guys think about trundle? Secret op or just the right amount. I play him a lot as jungle and I swear that he's way too strong but no one seems to play him.

• xita

xita

#15118939 - 7 years ago

My IGN is xxxitachixxx

I kinda play whatever champ I want to play at the moment, which is usually free champs. Currently, I love blitzcrank though.
    I try when I play ranked, but most games I just troll the enemy team for fun. Also, I think orianna is pretty underplayed so you really don't need to worry about midding against her.

• ChainsawArm

ChainsawArm

#15118992 - 7 years ago

In reply to xita, #16:

Unless you play against me.

• xita

xita

#15118999 - 7 years ago

I think Kassadin counters her. I've played him for a while. But yeah, whenever I see a good orianna I just scream at my jungler until all he does is babysit my lane.

• ChainsawArm

ChainsawArm

#15119373 - 7 years ago

In reply to xita, #18:

Basically champions who have long range can counter her.
    Annie is one for sure.

• Tehnoob249

Tehnoob249

#15119481 - 7 years ago

I like LOL but I have never have enough time to play it. My favorite character is probably ryze. With a bunch of mana items he is the boss.

• Gudren

Gudren

#15119517 - 7 years ago

So lulu patch, who is ready for out lulu and shen overlords?

• xita

xita

#15120225 - 7 years ago

I once went with a premade.

Our team was blitzcrank, urgot, alistar, poppy, and vayne. We called it the knockback team.

Hilarity ensued, with me playing blitzcrank. Urgot would initiate with his ult, and we would keep sending the opponent champion down our lane.

• xita

xita

#15120230 - 7 years ago

Also, pix sounds like a slightly overpowered support, but we'll see.

• Gudren

Gudren

#15120330 - 7 years ago

In reply to xita, #23:

it really isnt the minions can block it and the damage is rather not noticable.

• xita

xita

#15120720 - 7 years ago

Haven't played league since last patch. She seems super useful when facing hard carries such as tryndamere.