Posts (338)

• Cuddy

Cuddy

#32819868 - 3 years ago

All time favorite will be The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion for ever and always

• NapkinsUnite

NapkinsUnite

#32820290 - 3 years ago

To The Moon, Gone Home, Mass Effect 2. The Novelist, Portal, Portal 2, Spec Ops The Line, The Talos Principle, The Wolf Among Us, and Source Filmmaker.

• Funke

Funke FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32820458 - 3 years ago

League of Legends!!!

• WillEvil

WillEvil

#32820787 - 3 years ago

I've got to say CS. I've spent more than enough time in that time-consuming wasteland.

• Ronster96

Ronster96

#32821455 - 3 years ago

Right now has to be Rocket League. This game is literally amazing! I've been playing it for a few days now and it never gets boring.

• jdog90000

jdog90000

#32833204 - 3 years ago

In reply to JacksonPS #17658049

Glad someone else remembered it too. I think it may be on Steam now too.

Roller Coaster Tycoon Wolrd should be coming out in a few months. Hopefully it'll be as good as 2. http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/games/rollercoa...

• ClassyCorgi

ClassyCorgi

#32833517 - 3 years ago

In reply to jdog90000 #32833204

Whoa, a new Roller Coaster Tycoon game? I approve.

• imax95

imax95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32862929 - 3 years ago

XCOM Enemy Unknown/Within

not that its my favorite game, it's probably closer to number five favorite but I think it's the only one of my favorite games that is actually improved by a mouse and keyboard, the rest of them I just plug in my 360 controller, but with XCOM I can't even imagine using a controller, it feels wrong to think about

• toxicwaffle

toxicwaffle

#32867029 - 3 years ago

Garry's mod: it's simple for me because i just play TTT and zombie survival. but like any game it has it's down fall when it comes to parts of the community. but it's pretty split because of all the different mods. as long as you don't take the game too seriously, I'm sure it would be fun for everyone... even for all the people you're trolling :)

• DESTMECH

DESTMECH DESTMECH

#32867294 - 3 years ago

I really can't say what my favorite is. Not because I don't want to reveal it, but because it's so damn hard to decide! Instead, I will list one that I enjoy currently.

Guns of Icarus Online

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32867883 - 3 years ago

In reply to DESTMECH

That's why I listed a bunch of games back in the beginning of the thread :)

I really should have included Anarchy Online in my list, though. FunCom created my favorite MMO back in '99. The way they treated their playerbase and crafted the world with an on-going story that the users were able to influence was absolutely amazing.

Somehow they overcame one of the absolute worst launches (the game was unplayable for most people for six months) in game history to make a living, breathing experience that still influences my search for a replacement.

• APie2TheFace

APie2TheFace FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32869236 - 3 years ago

In reply to SuperHam

Civ 5 = best time waster of all time (also great game).

• Yoshumitsou

Yoshumitsou

#33584625 - 2 years ago

Gothic 1 and 2. I played it in school days. Both parts finished 100 times. Today it's a classic and a curiosity, but it's definitely the most important PC game of my life