Forums > PC Gaming

Blade and Soul - MMORPG

Posts (3)

• Rhoen

Rhoen

#33120971 - 3 years ago

Hey guys! Sophie here.

So I started playing Blade and Soul since its official release in NA about 2 weeks ago and was wondering if there are any other RT fans playing / interested in playing. The game is free to play and it has a really fun, fast paced combat system, interesting PvP venues (for those interested), and a graphically stunning world.

No, I don't work for BnS lol, I'd just love to meet and play with other fans of RT.

I've already hit the level cap (level 45) on my main and am working on getting my gear to endgame. I also have an alt character that is only around level 20. Feel free to add me to friends! I'm down to help out or just do dailies and dungeons, PvP, stand around and talk about RT, or anything.

My info:

Main Character IGN: Sophtastic

• Class: Summoner
    • Server: Old Man Cho
    • Faction: Cerulean

Alt Character IGN: Opportune

• Class: Assassin
    • Server: Old Man Cho
    • Faction: Crimson Legion

I'm fairly certain that you can add friends across servers and there definitely is cross server dungeoning and PvP so if you're not in my server, no worries! I also don't care what faction you are so no worries there either. See y'all in game!

• burrito316

burrito316 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33127247 - 3 years ago

I've been playing a few hours every couple days since the NA release, and I always enjoy playing games with others.I don't have a set schedule for when I play, but It's usually late night (around 10pm pacific).

My info:

Main Character- Kira Antilles

• Class: Kung Fu Master
    • Server: Soha
    • Faction: Cerulean Order

Alt Character- RedSunrise

• Class: Force Master
    • Server: Yunwa
    • Faction: Crimson Legion
  • Rhoen

Rhoen

#33127388 - 3 years ago