Forums > Perpetual Motion Squad : We can go all night!

Sheldon & Leonards shirts!

Posts (6)

• rue_morgue

rue_morgue

#30029762 - 10 years ago

Want to know where you can score all the awesome, & sometimes hilarious t-shirts that Sheldon & Leonard wear on The Big Bang Theory?
    Or do you really like the belt buckles you always see Howard wearing? Well now you too can score the same awesome gear that they wear!

It's all over here, at Sheldon's Shirts dot com!

• sirjasona71

sirjasona71

#30029763 - 10 years ago

I never ever noticed they always wear the same clothing combinations! Leonard with his Jacket&Hoody and Sheldon with his Long sleeve/Short sleeve. Made me giggle. I want the evolution teeshirt BADLY.

• ValhallaKing

ValhallaKing

#30029764 - 10 years ago

I highly recommend getting these shirts if you want to keep up your geek chic and have the best vintage and new shirts around including Flash, Green Lantern, Superman and bold designs and not to mention ROBOTS !

You will make the ladies up-chuckle with Howards amazing belt buckles !

Yes I just did that. He he he.

Remember kids. Smart is the new sexy.

Post edited 11/05/08 3:47PM

• Sphynx21

Sphynx21

#30029765 - 10 years ago

Howards belt buckles always make me laugh

• ValhallaKing

ValhallaKing

#30029766 - 10 years ago

If you want to purchase the first season on DVD and have no means of transportation to your nearest outlet that sells DVD's then click one of the following links to make a purchase online. That is of course if you have a credit card......or you can "borrow" someone elses card and charge it on theirs and when they get the bill they wonder why there is a purchase for The Big Bang Theory and by the time you are pimped out with your geek chic from sheldon shirts dot com you will be rollin in the ladies so much that you won't have to worry about money ever again.

Official website for the dvd.

Amazon.com

Barnes & Noble

CD Universe

• slipknoted

slipknoted

#30029767 - 10 years ago

wow ... i want the forks t =-] what are your fave t's