Forums > Perpetual Motion Squad : We can go all night!

Render Me Quizical

Posts (7)

• ValhallaKing

ValhallaKing

#30030929 - 10 years ago

I have found a few quizzes online that ask questions dealing with the show.
    I will post the ones I have found here and if you find anyone's I haven't then post them here.

After you take the quiz or quizzes post your scores and let everyone know how well you know the show.

The Big Bang Theory Quiz
    I got every one correct.

Which 'Big Bang Theory' Character Should You Be Dating ?
    I got Penny. :D

The Big Bang Theory Trivia Quiz
    I got all 5 correct.

Which 'The Big Bang Theory' Character Are You?
    I got Sheldon. :D

To be honest these ones were pretty simple. I found one the other day that was a bit challenging but I can't remember where it is.

• rue_morgue

rue_morgue

#30030930 - 10 years ago

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DATING LEONARD.
    LOL.

• xxDANIELxx

xxDANIELxx

#30030931 - 10 years ago

ok, why should i be dating howard, must have done something wrong. i do not like this quiz anymore =p

• crunch_bite

crunch_bite

#30030932 - 10 years ago

10 out of 10 on the first one.
    2nd quiz. I'd totally be dating leonard! haha. "He's modest and shy and his sweetness won you over."
    3 out of 5 on the 3rd test.
    And apparently Im Raj... lol Although I think were most likely opposites.

• jeckon

jeckon

#30030933 - 10 years ago

1. 9/10
    2. penny....that could be awkward.
    3. 2/5..but I never really knew the episode names ...so i guessed well twice
    4. ironically ..penny...so i should be dating myself....sounds like me...haha

• LostRaccoon

LostRaccoon

#30030934 - 10 years ago

9/10 on the first quiz, very poor score on the second, partly because I can't remember titles, and partly because I never got to see most of the first season.

However, I'm supposed to be dating Leonard, and yet the other quiz says I am Leonard....

so..... I'm dating myself? Or a clone of myself? That sounds terribly egotistical.... and possibly illegal.

• Ramrider

Ramrider FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30030935 - 9 years ago

9/10 on the first one (forgot whose mum Laurie Metcalf played), Penny on the second (big relief there!).
    Copped out on the third quiz because I have no idea what any of the episode titles are, and didn't do the other one because I don't have a Facebook account.

Post edited 8/11/09 6:27PM