I-_A-G-R-E-E./

• Shameful_Joe

Shameful_Joe

#1150542 - 14 years ago

Sony will be out of buisness by the time halo 5 comes out

• Shameful_Joe

Shameful_Joe

#1150559 - 14 years ago

and if you hate halo.......... um i forgot. oh yah, fuck you!

• Shameful_Joe

Shameful_Joe

#1150562 - 14 years ago

and get off this site

• Shameful_Joe

Shameful_Joe

#1150573 - 14 years ago

one more thing, i-like-cheese.... a lot

• Buc_Nasty

Buc_Nasty

#1150753 - 14 years ago

people should really learn about people more before they start accusing them of saying things they never said

for example: Shameful_Joe should have looked through anything of mine to see if i have ever dissed Halo

which i havent

and I dont know if you realized, but Halo is only a game, and here's somehing else you might not have known scince your last comment makes you sound a little bit of a retard, Sony makes more than just playstations.

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#1152283 - 14 years ago

In reply to Buc_Nasty, #58:

Speaking of learning about people before opening your mouth...

Non of his posts were in reply to yours. He was speaking in general and as I read it I saw it as a (very poorly executed) criticism on those discussing the PS4. Unless you feel that something you've posted makes you think his hostile opinion of Halo-bashers makes you feel the need to defend yourself...

• SirJT

SirJT

#1156729 - 14 years ago

I bash Halo 2's easyness.

Halo 1 Legendary > Halo 2 Legendary

• Buc_Nasty

Buc_Nasty

#1174326 - 14 years ago

well, this being my thread, when somone says

and get off this site

I would normally think that it would be aimed towards me.

and if I'm mistaken and it was aimed towards everyone in here, it should have said something like "fuck you all"

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#1178163 - 14 years ago

In reply to Buc_Nasty, #61:

and get off this site

In other words: "Oh, and to every person in here who hates Halo.... fuck you."

You can think what you want, but considering the fact that you were never mentioned at all in his post(s), it's safer to say that he'd prefer to say "fuck all Halo haters" rather than "fuck you Nasty, you Halo hater."

• rutabuga

rutabuga

#1181493 - 14 years ago

In reply to nweasel, #2:

dude take a chill pill

• TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker

#1195694 - 14 years ago

this topic really rocks!!! ps3 not even out yet... lets start on how good the ps4 will be!!!

what a shithead.

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#1197131 - 14 years ago

I like the topic. It's not like it's not gonna happen...

Anyway, I wish people would stop worrying about graphics for at least one game and just up the scale to massive proportions. Could you imagine what the PS3 and Xbox 360 could do if a game was made with PS1 graphics? I mean a FPS with the visuals of the PS1 MoH games where an entire battlefield is completely rendered at all times. Hell, god only knows how big it could get. The only limitation would be designing the levels... randomly generate them for a new experience each time.

• Buc_Nasty

Buc_Nasty

#1205623 - 14 years ago

In reply to RoadDoggFL, #62:

well, i read it differently than you did, but enough about that.

battlefields really would be huge, but not many gamers would want to play on a huge battlefield if the graphics are that bad. I think it would be awesome if a game company that has some of the best game titles out there wuld try it. like rockstar. they're one of the most effective game companies so i think they should give it a try. I just don't know how many people would play Halo in a huge map when they can barely make out what they're seeing.

so my question for anyone who's ever in this thread is...............
    Would you want to play a game with a giant map if the graphics had to look like this?

Syphon20Filter203_5.jpg

• nihilanth33

nihilanth33

#1206719 - 14 years ago

Like most usually I agree with RoadDoggFL, If people would stop worrying about how good it looks then we could have much better games. Frankly games look as good as I care for them to look right now.

• Buc_Nasty

Buc_Nasty

#1207186 - 14 years ago

i wouldn't mind it so much. it's other people who are for the graphics and thats it.

• Buc_Nasty

Buc_Nasty

#1207248 - 14 years ago

a lot of people out there want the best graphics possible. I really dont care about graphics. when they're good, it's nice, but it would be a lot more fun if they spent a little less time on detail and spent more time on the storymode, maps, and regular gameplay

• Lifesucks963

Lifesucks963

#1207855 - 14 years ago

In reply to Buc_Nasty, #69:

its not like they have to brainstorm graphics, like they do plots and maps, its all the writers(Computer program writers) hat do graphics, not the other people, it all depends on who writes the program, you cant script good feeling gameplay, or bigger better maps, you have to write it (again on the computer).

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#1208045 - 14 years ago

But you must oftentimes sacrifice ambition for visuals.

• SirJT

SirJT

#1219868 - 14 years ago

Like Knights of the Old Republic.
    It's a great game, but it dosen't have the best visuals.

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#1224904 - 14 years ago

Yea, but I mean sacrificing visuals for SCALE. It's still eye candy, just not the kind that is done justice by screenshots.