Forums > Playstation

Front Mission 4

Posts (10)

• Historydude1

Historydude1

#841451 - 14 years ago

Am i the only person who has played this game or even heard of it. Its a sweet game, even if it is turned based. You use giant robots to blow up other giant robots but the coolest part is you can customize every aspect of you robot, form its paint schem, its weapons, its body parts, and it special equitment. I want to hear your opinions and coments.

• Wogle

Wogle

#844214 - 14 years ago

In reply to Historydude1, #1:

I've played all the Front Missions. For some reason, it doesn't seem like Square-Enix are releasing it over here in Europe. It's a shame, because I felt that Front Mission 3 was one of the best games I've ever played.

• Historydude1

Historydude1

#861549 - 14 years ago

In reply to Wogle, #2:

I've never played the others, i actually didnt know there were others. That sucks, i love the game. It is one kick ass game. I actually like the fact that it is turned based. I'm so gald someone responded to this post!

• headset

headset

#896247 - 14 years ago

I've only played 3 and 4 but both of them are great games

• ANTX81

ANTX81

#897447 - 14 years ago

FM 4 ruled didnt play the others though. (wanted to)

• Historydude1

Historydude1

#897631 - 14 years ago

In reply to ANTX81, #5:

Yes it is a great game, thank god someone answered this post. See, turned based games arent that bad

• werty0u

werty0u FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#1155988 - 14 years ago

ive rented fw4 but i didnt beat it in time. sure was fub though

• dnkypunchrDP

dnkypunchrDP

#1158386 - 14 years ago

If you wanna play a really good FM, try the first for SNES. One of the coolest games, even if it is in 2D. You can get an emulator and the game here.
    http://www.vimm.net I don't know if the link will work though, so just copy and paste.

• dnkypunchrDP

dnkypunchrDP

#1158391 - 14 years ago

[link=http://www.vimm.net] hopefully this will work

• Shogo_Kawada

Shogo_Kawada

#1160076 - 14 years ago

I have not played Front Mission 4, but I have 3 and I love it.