Posts (48)

• Shiro_Ichigo

Shiro_Ichigo

#918736 - 14 years ago

In reply to Psykaze, #26: lol

• halo_halo

halo_halo

#920694 - 14 years ago

see i bought 1 when it first came out and i loved it i played it over and over and over and the skill stuck wit me i guess....

i bought two played it once returned it

i never got 3...ps2 broke but played co-op wit friend and took turns we beat dante must die in a few hours

cant wait till dmc 4

p.s. if pplz call me liar with co-op use dopelganger skill have other controler press start they control dopleganger...same when u fight with virgil by ur side have them press start ...but the camra focuses on the 1st player yet dopleganger cant die

• Trubo

Trubo

#921987 - 14 years ago

anyone here beaten the game? if so, can you pm me what the "special" ending is? i only got 99/100 that i needed at the end.mod points for the first person who does it

• awsomeman7

awsomeman7

#925363 - 14 years ago

For the special ending it takes you back to Dante's shop and you see him fixing it and i believe the sign for his shop is turned on and some other stuff i cant remember

• Psykaze

Psykaze

#927646 - 14 years ago

In reply to halo_halo, #28:

Seriously??! You are not my hero! I'm grabbing the gf, are we're doing it this afternoon!! .....playing devil may cry 3 i mean. .....What else would we be doing.....? WHAT?!? GET YOUR MINDS OUT THE GUTTER!!

• chrisi2by4

chrisi2by4

#1017935 - 14 years ago

i think no.3 was the best... av any of u guys seen the trailer for number 4? not much clip but the quick shot has emense graphics :P

• headset

headset

#1018515 - 14 years ago

There is a 4th one?

• Shiro_Ichigo

Shiro_Ichigo

#1018556 - 14 years ago

In reply to halo_halo, #28:
    theres going to be a fourth one?

• fireypants

fireypants

#1022446 - 14 years ago

In reply to Shiro_Ichigo, #34:

Yes there is. No info has been given on it other than a trailer for the PS3 Devil May Cry game that doesn't tell anything except a mountain and a castle, but the graphics are very good (I can look inside Ebony/Ibony now).

• Shiro_Ichigo

Shiro_Ichigo

#1035521 - 14 years ago

In reply to fireypants, #35:
    oooh! Coolies!

• Master_Moron

Master_Moron

#1035555 - 14 years ago

Awesome game, I love it.

• Shiro_Ichigo

Shiro_Ichigo

#1046296 - 14 years ago

ooo my friend is playing the game right now. (im at her house) The graphics are awsome!! Donte is so sexy! lol!

• Piers

Piers

#1055004 - 14 years ago

I wanna get it but, no one at my school either has it or wants to trade it away.

• Trubo

Trubo

#1057610 - 14 years ago

i still need to get the all S ranks (all diff. )and beat the game on the rest of the difficulties. It may be some time befoer i see that clip. /cry

• WtrMan

WtrMan

#1057934 - 14 years ago

I think that's the normal ending cuz I have beat the game twice and i got that one both times. The special ending is you see Vergil in Hell and then he talks to the demon king (or something along that line), then Vergil lunges at him (cuz he's so badass like that), and then it ends.

• Chi_Mangetsu

Chi_Mangetsu

#1061137 - 14 years ago

In reply to Trubo, #40:

i still need to get the all S ranks (all diff. )and beat the game on the rest of the difficulties. It may be some time befoer i see that clip. /cry

All you get is a completion screen saying you beat the game with a SSS completely throughout. If you're talking about the Vergil clip, just defeat 100 demons at the ending credits--which is, in my belief, one of the best parts of the entire game, just for all the bad ass shit Lady spouts off. I hope she shows up again for the 4th game, and for God's sake, make her playable! ... Don't force us to play at her so people don't fucking bitch, but make her unlockable. That's all I ask.

• awsomeman7

awsomeman7

#1062763 - 14 years ago

In reply to Chi_Mangetsu, #42:

I agree i was looking forward to knowing what happenned with Lady and Dante but they give me the giant ball of crap which was devil may 2 and then they go and make a prequel which i loved by the way but i want to know what happenned.

• Pepster

Pepster

#1068813 - 14 years ago

In reply to Chi_Mangetsu, #42:

actually, when you get all s ranks on different difficulties, you unlock little videos, none of them have nething to do with the game really, just funny things, or ppl kicking ass in it

• mrs_hairball

mrs_hairball

#1075352 - 14 years ago

I liked the second and first the best. The third one sucked ass. sorry. Well. no I'm not accually.

• MrSnow

MrSnow

#1092097 - 14 years ago

In reply to Trubo, #29:

The ending is Lady talking about what happened in the RECENT future (before DMC1 and after DMC3). She talks about how she's still going to kill every demon/devil except Dante, Dante makes the sign and you get to see the shop, and Vergil decides to fight the Devil (unfortunately all you see is him saying 'if father can do it I can too' and he runs for this big red energy in the sky.)

• pyro42

pyro42

#1099435 - 14 years ago

In reply to Shiro_Ichigo, #1:

Devil May Cry 3 is the best Devil May Cry game ever. they did a grate job with the graphics and the sorry. though i won't have made Devil May Cry 3 a prequel to Devil May Cry 1, but they did and it is a grate game i would say to all get this game. if u like 1and 2 u will love 3

• MrSnow

MrSnow

#1101305 - 14 years ago

Was DMC2 really all that bad? I've only played DMC3 and it was just plain dang nasty fun. I mean what was so bad about it?

• Alexandre

Alexandre

#1282447 - 14 years ago

The special ending is with Virgil not Dante! and DMC 4 is gonna rule!!