Forums > Playstation

Guilty Gear!!!

Posts (8)

• Shadowbolt

Shadowbolt

#854137 - 14 years ago

You gotta love this increadable fighting series. The characters are mor original than anything else I've ever seen. Begin discussion.

• Negadeth

Negadeth

#854215 - 14 years ago

In reply to Shadowbolt, #1:

Yeah, Guilty Gear rocks, especially the soundtrack!
    One of the few games out there which has lots of inside references to heavy metal, and actually good metal!

The fact it's a phenomenal game in it's own right, as well as having some really cool characters is the icing on the cake!

• Trogdor

Trogdor

#854747 - 14 years ago

Guilty Gear is one of the last great havens for 2D gaming. The sprites look awesome and more games NEED those kind of high-res sprites and the combat, characters and music are all among the best in fighting game history.

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#854847 - 14 years ago

In reply to Trogdor, #3:

I'd pick it up but SC's the only fighting series I've ever really been much of a fan of.

Though I can't praise this series enough for keeping sprite-based gameplay alive. Sadly, I don't see a sprite renaissance coming any time in the near future.

• Shadowbolt

Shadowbolt

#857292 - 14 years ago

I just can't get enough of this amazing series! The story, the characters, the absolutely original concept to everything they have; it's just unbeatable in the 2-D fighting genre.

Side note: Anyone just dying to see that GGX movie they gave a trailer to in X2? The voicing was horrendous, but I'd still want to see in nevertheless. It's a crying shame they cancelled it.

• 0mega

0mega

#859534 - 14 years ago

i've got guilty gear xx on xbox, and i love it.

just aweosme

• Taiko

Taiko

#861542 - 14 years ago

In reply to 0mega, #6:

me too, jam's my best fighter

• EazyE

EazyE

#6847744 - 12 years ago

Guilty Gear is the most balanced 2D fighting game I've ever played in my opinion. My favorite fighters are Bridget, Dizzy, and Axl Low.