Forums > Playstation

future cop lapd

Posts (14)

• BakaUltima

BakaUltima

#855264 - 14 years ago

although one of the best games i have played no one seemes to know about it but it is very funny

• Bazilisck311

Bazilisck311

#855331 - 14 years ago

In reply to BakaUltima, #1:

I know it. Playstation game. It's really cool in Co-op mode. That's the only reason I bought it. I love the beginning scenes. He shouts out a warning and a plethora of crap is thrown at his robot mech, including a remarkably well timed tommatoe :-D

• BakaUltima

BakaUltima

#855367 - 14 years ago

In reply to Bazilisck311, #2: yes and the ending
    all these people are real i met tehm at some wierd party or something

• Bazilisck311

Bazilisck311

#855421 - 14 years ago

In reply to BakaUltima, #3:

Yet again I'm in a state of complete confusion when talking to you, lol. What are you talking about bud?

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#855531 - 14 years ago

In reply to Bazilisck311, #4:

He means the actors in the cutscenes.

• BakaUltima

BakaUltima

#855701 - 14 years ago

In reply to RoadDoggFL, #5: yes how did you know?

• BakaUltima

BakaUltima

#855711 - 14 years ago

In reply to Bazilisck311, #4:
    watch the complete ending credits and that is what it says

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#855799 - 14 years ago

In reply to BakaUltima, #6:

In reply to RoadDoggFL, #5: yes how did you know?

In reply to Bazilisck311, #2: yes and the ending
    all these people are real i met tehm at some wierd party or something

• mrteenie

mrteenie

#855812 - 14 years ago

I remember playing it on co-op and i remember it bieng very good

• Bazilisck311

Bazilisck311

#855836 - 14 years ago

In reply to BakaUltima, #7:

I can't - I don't have my Playstation or Playstation 2 anymore. I still have that game though, nice and shiny in it's case. I love the "Crowd Control Situations" >:) Bust out the flamethrower and start screaming meniacally.

That's not suprising, alot of designers opt to recreate real life people in there video games. It helps to aviod spikey hair, big eyes and tiny when closed, rediculously huge when open, mouths ;) If you look at some of the character portrait selections from Star Wars: KOTAR and some of the developement crew at bioware, you'll notice a likeness between the two.

• Bazilisck311

Bazilisck311

#855859 - 14 years ago

In reply to mrteenie, #9:

It was a great game. The only hassle with CO-OP is you had to stay within a distance of each other and if you walked into each other, it caused damage. There was also alot of slow down in Co-op, but no more than average for a late playstation title.

• nweasel

nweasel FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#856474 - 14 years ago

I still own it! I bought it YEARS ago, and yet I still have it! This game ROCKS! Heh. "Crowd Control Situation". Yeah. Those were excellent. I loved/love this game. I still wish that they would have/will make a sequel to it, or at least another Future Cop: LAPD game. That would be cool. Online would rock as well.

- nweasel

• Shindo

Shindo

#856996 - 14 years ago

In reply to nweasel, #12:

I still own it! I bought it YEARS ago, and yet I still have it! This game ROCKS! Heh. "Crowd Control Situation". Yeah. Those were excellent. I loved/love this game. I still wish that they would have/will make a sequel to it, or at least another Future Cop: LAPD game. That would be cool. Online would rock as well.

- nweasel

hell its sitting right next to my copy G-Police...

• Joshulus

Joshulus

#1193911 - 14 years ago

The thing i liked best about future cop was its Co-op mode. That and the Crowd Control Situations (Burn riot mongers Burn!) I've still got it floating around somewhere. One of the most fun games I have ever played on the original Playstation console.