Forums > Playstation

WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW

Posts (144)

• Chachinator

Chachinator

#856358 - 14 years ago

WUT DO YALL THINK BOUT WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW???

• Initiate

Initiate

#858145 - 14 years ago

In reply to Chachinator, #1:
    Alright, first off, turn off your caps lock button. Second off, it was a decent game, but the story mode got a little to repetitive.

• mulletzrule

mulletzrule

#858955 - 14 years ago

In reply to Initiate, #2:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SmackDown! Vs. Raw is the only good game that is exclusive to PS2

• MattIsGood

MattIsGood

#859667 - 14 years ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SmackDown! Vs. Raw is the only good game that is exclusive to PS2

Unless you only play wrestling games, I kind of think there are at least a couple of other good games exclusive to PS2.

To be honest, I found Rumble Roses actually had more engaging and smooth gameplay, though it didn't have all the nice features like CAW and multiple modes. Though it is kind of sad that Rumble Roses in actual play was better set up, because even the manual to the game basically calls you a pervert (second best manual to read ever, Zeus: Master of Olympus, is still the best though).

• Chachinator

Chachinator

#860336 - 14 years ago

Zeus?!?!? are u f'ing retarded.....that shit is 4 little kids

• mulletzrule

mulletzrule

#860337 - 14 years ago

In reply to MattIsGood, #4:

it does look like a good game, but i doubt its better than smackdown! vs raw

• Wandaba

Wandaba

#954030 - 14 years ago

In reply to Chachinator, #1:

It's a good game.

• Caspian_666

Caspian_666

#980321 - 14 years ago

its not a bad game but the career mode is way too short

• ConglomO

ConglomO

#982124 - 14 years ago

Create a belt could of had more option and be much cheaper

• Chachinator

Chachinator

#1047262 - 14 years ago

the season is 2 repetative but overall the exhibition mode kiks ass

• DormantUlcer

DormantUlcer

#1047520 - 14 years ago

If the Rock is in it, then it's cool.
    Never played it though.

• Chachinator

Chachinator

#1176630 - 14 years ago

yea....the only bad thing bout the rock bein in it tho is u gotta unlock him as a legend

• bryan_too

bryan_too

#1179650 - 14 years ago

All right guys,got the game,one word for it,NOT GOOD......let me explain....

1.A very SHORT storyline(unlike HCTP)
    2.They dont have the world and WWE tag team titles..!!
    3.Some of the characters aren't even in the game.

Oh,and Chachinator,ure right about them putting Rocky in legends.I really think i stupid

• ConglomO

ConglomO

#1180341 - 14 years ago

Well it is not the best, but it does rank number 1 outta all the other wrestling games that come out.

Also the tag team belt should of been in there. I like the storyline of your partner going behind your back in HCTP, or was it SYM?

• Chachinator

Chachinator

#1221964 - 14 years ago

have any of u heard anything bout Smackdown Vs. Raw 2....i read a big article about it and it seems like the best wrestling game yet.....the only thing i heard that i wouldnt like is the "stamina meter" because u lose stamina when u pull off moves

• ConglomO

ConglomO

#1222036 - 14 years ago

hmm more stuff to test with....any more new things comming out of it?

• woodman

woodman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#1226269 - 14 years ago

SvR was a step back from HcTp
    less wrestlers
    dropped a few of the titles
    killed tag team wrestling.
    didn't allow you to add caws to season mode.(i liked seeing my others CAWs on smackdown winning the US title)
    didn't have stat tracking (last 100 matches plus title reigns)
    storylines didn't really change much.
    voice overs sucked,i liked the idea but... they came off half-assed and didn't flow with the game.
    oh and i miss the SYM storyline where you start out on Sunday Night Heat with Maven and work your way up with your CAW.

as for the good things...
    the gameplay is better than ever.
    they added alot of little things,improved the Royal Rumble mode.
    and playing the match as a face or heel was just great.
    though i've never really played the Face side since i could never go a match without cheating.

• ConglomO

ConglomO

#1227736 - 14 years ago

Face was just you being good and everyone liking you, the CAW in the season mode was also a very very good move in SYM, did anyone like the fact you could win belts in the exhibition mode in SD2? I did (Yeah Im going way back)

• Chachinator

Chachinator

#1232565 - 14 years ago

yea i did that 2 but then u get every title and its kinda takes the fun outa the game....in SD Vs Raw 2 i think they r having more ppl and better legends....its basically gonna be the same exact thing as Day Of Reckoning 2 for Gamecube but it will be the PS2 version

• ConglomO

ConglomO

#1233185 - 14 years ago

sounds nice

• iceman5555

iceman5555

#1238855 - 14 years ago

I just got done with all the challenges for nothing pretty much. I was excited about the legends move sets and stuff but it disopointed me when the only one i could recognize was hulk hogans leg drop. then i got the rocks alternate outfit and i thought to myself i just wasted my time. so if your looking for a good wrestling game go for smackdown here comes the pain. it has better characters, better story, and all of the titles. the only thing good things about smackdown vs raw was the fact that you could play online and you could create your own title. there is supposed to be a new one comming this november and i hope that they figure out that there are more that just 4 titles.

• ConglomO

ConglomO

#1239890 - 14 years ago

I was kinda pissed when I found out I had to do the challenges to unlock Goldberg's spear and jackhammer

• Chachinator

Chachinator

#1250295 - 14 years ago

i dont do the challenges unless im bored.....if they r gonna make me do shit 4 hogan or goldbergs moves...screw em

• ConglomO

ConglomO

#1254084 - 14 years ago

Ha! nice

• mrhanky05

mrhanky05

#1285642 - 14 years ago

Smackdown vs. Raw is good but i think they should have worked harder and put more features on it.