Forums > Playstation

Amplitude and Fr3quency

Posts (7)

• T3h_B3T4

T3h_B3T4

#922883 - 14 years ago

I've only played amplitude but they are pretty much the same thing. If anyone has played these games, praise it or hate it, I don't care. I just thought it would be nice that the game would be recognized.

Sure, it's no Dance dance revolution, but it BEATS THE HELL OUT OF IT! (if ppl do not agree with that statement, its just my opinion, but don't make a rebuttle)

• d0tsplit

d0tsplit

#923045 - 14 years ago

I concur, I wish they made another one instead of making the stupid Eye Toy Anti-Grav. Music on Freq or Amp is good, enough to keep people entertained

• T3h_B3T4

T3h_B3T4

#923241 - 14 years ago

Yeah...I had heard rumor from a friend they may make a last one called 'decible' I don't believe that, but I only hope.

• T3h_B3T4

T3h_B3T4

#975293 - 14 years ago

Obviously, not alot of people play ( or possibly like) this game. meh...

• Inverse

Inverse

#1045246 - 14 years ago

I love the game! Well, I played the second one and I love the music and the gameplay. I was addicted to it for a while...XP

• T3h_B3T4

T3h_B3T4

#1114082 - 14 years ago

yeah i like the music for the game....I really need to find frequency.

• zippaduder

zippaduder

#1268098 - 14 years ago

Amplitude definately rockzorz, but I think it didn't get as much attention as other games back when it was released in i think it was 2003, but it's kinda like Rez, how it's all great and stuff but didn't get noticed and all. I've built grudges against bands like Slipknot, Papa Roach, and Blink 182 because I can't beat their songs on Insane difficulty. I can't beat dieselboy but I listen to his music, so he's cool.
    my faves on there are:
    Synthesized-Symbion Project
    Rockit 2.002-Herbie Hancock, mix master mike, dj qbert, dj babu, faust, etc..
    Super Sprode-freezepop
    Kimosabe-BT (the most awesomest ever!!!)
    King of Rock(X-Ecutioners remix)-Run-DMC
    amplitude_4.jpg
    I can beat everything on Brutal though.