Forums > Playstation

RT signed my PS2?!

Posts (3)

• Nuggett

Nuggett

#1050450 - 14 years ago

Ok, so i took my Ps2 to AKON in Dallas, Tx...and i bought the RT Stickers..
    and branded my PS2 official RT material..
    everyone was like.."THAT MAKES NO SENSE!, HALO IS ON THE XBOX!?!"
    yes..i realize that..but i play my RvB movies on my PS2, and i didn't have a XBOX because i don't play XBOX much.
    unless i'm at someone else house with it...I mainly a Ps2 fan. Although after careful consideration, i just might get online
    with an XbOX and Halo 2 Online. of course. i might just wait and buy an XBOX 360 and Halo 3. :p
    This being of course, if i actually do get on the whole XBOX online thing, i'll be expecting my ticket into the RVB CLAN.. :p hehe
    i'm kidding, but seriously...i will think about it, i did have fun watching Spikey206 play Halo 2 online with Burnie and Joel, as well as hearing about how he finally got to play with Jason. must be nice. anyways..i need a new hobby...but until then, my PS2 will have to do. :p night everyone..

and a special shout out again to Dan..dood..Saturday night with you and Gus in that party after the strip club was hilarious

• RoadDoggFL

RoadDoggFL

#1050905 - 14 years ago

In reply to Nuggett, #1:

and a special shout out again to Dan..dood..Saturday night with you and Gus in that party after the strip club was hilarious

Man, you must be cool.

• noblots

noblots

#1064771 - 14 years ago

Sorry but.. doesn't this belong in your journal?

You could, if you wanted to, play Halo on your computer for now (before you go buy your Xbox). Up to you really what you're gonna get.. hmm.. Stick with your PS2 for now, it's got more games on it.