Forums > Playstation

Sephiroth

Posts (12)

• Superfiver

Superfiver

#1268867 - 14 years ago

Rejoice with me as in my journal this week is Sephiroth week! Here is the journal. Help Celebrated Sephiroth week! Plus if you enter a comment a put a mod point up.

• danothemano

danothemano

#1271790 - 14 years ago

Sephiroth is indeed a badass; if not THE BADASS. Can't wait to see him in Advent Children.

• Master_Moron

Master_Moron

#1272388 - 14 years ago

Sephiroth is indeed a badass; if not THE BADASS. Can't wait to see him in Advent Children.

he is THE BADASS.

• Blu_man

Blu_man

#1273059 - 14 years ago

Sephiroth is cool but cloud is definately the best character there is on ff7. Im looking forward to seeing anyone in advent children especially cloud and sephiroth

• Johnny45

Johnny45

#1273270 - 14 years ago

blu_man it sounds like you got the stuff I'm checking your profile out. Anyway Sepheroth is indeed the one that rulles all villians so beware cloud he's coming for you.

• opeagleeye

opeagleeye

#1274537 - 14 years ago

I just started replying FFVII today, and when I got to the scene with Sephiroth walking through the fire in Nibelheim, (I think thats right, but I can't remember for sure), I nearly peed my pants. Still as good now as it was then. Such a great game. And sephiroth does kick severe ass. I mean, come on, could you be more evil? Or as I like to think of it, slightly misguided.

• Kensukete

Kensukete

#1274867 - 14 years ago

Sephiroth...damn, he was harder to kill in Kingdom Hearts than he was in FFVII.

• blkhawk

blkhawk

#1275058 - 14 years ago

damn it who is this?

• auron5555

auron5555

#1277563 - 14 years ago

i had to have ultima weapon and level 88 before i could beat him. but ice titan was almost as hard.

• opeagleeye

opeagleeye

#1282708 - 14 years ago

Check out my profile, and go to the images to see a picture of Sephiroth, courtesy of Final Fantasy Advent Children. Hell Yes.

• Master_Moron

Master_Moron

#1284581 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kensukete, #8:

Nah, he's really easy in KH if you have the Ultima Weapon...

• Longs4ot

Longs4ot

#1284934 - 14 years ago

In reply to opeagleeye, #11:

That movie is so gonna rock (advent children) the trailer looks badass they show sephiroth at the end of the trailer i was yellliing :P