#2230500 - 13 years ago

Do u like this game or not
    I do
    I hope this does not get locked
    by the way write what u like or dislike about this game

• Lorrry

Lorrry Rawrie

#2231551 - 13 years ago

damnit caboose shadow_33! I told you not to do anything or go anywhere when i was gone smiley11.gif

• bryan_too

bryan_too

#2235170 - 13 years ago

Lol,good one rivadah. The game rocks on the ps2 especially the two player mode.And all the stuff they got in the game is well improved beyond both vice city and gta3

• BlueBobcat

BlueBobcat

#2236234 - 13 years ago

It's good, but it'll be a matter of time before the next GTA comes out. I hope this one's set in London. If ya haven't noticed, they've been making 3D versions of every city from GTA. Now that they're done with the first one, they may move on to the "Expansion Pack" known as GTA London: 1969, they may make 3D versions of GTA2, they may stop while they're ahead with the Hot Coffee crap that just happened, or they go in a whole new direction.

• macdawg

macdawg

#2236626 - 13 years ago

In reply to shadow_33, #1:

sux

• turdmonkey56

turdmonkey56

#2324308 - 13 years ago

GTA san andreas was a great game

• ironzombie79

ironzombie79

#2384140 - 13 years ago

It was good but id did have a lot of glichs. Heck half the time you can't see were you are going because the graphics just wont show up.

• opiea

opiea

#2385540 - 13 years ago

I love San Andreas just for the engine and open endness of it all. I am lucky I got it right before the ESRB went postal. San Andreas is selling for $60 or $70 on ebay right now. smiley5.gif

• Spooke

Spooke

#2390339 - 13 years ago

In reply to ironzombie79, #8:

Im not sure what platform your playing it on, but maybe you should think of upgrading.
    If you have to old HUGE ps2, then get the smaller one. This little beauty is worth every penny. (unless your gonna wait for the ps3, then fair enough for not upgrading)
    If you have it on PC, then upgrade that sorry graphics card so you can put the old in a museum! or just buy more RAM...whatever is your pleasure.

• red_devil52

red_devil52

#2412967 - 13 years ago

SA is a good game but in my opinion, it's just not as good as VC. After playing SA for a few hours it gets boring. It doesn't even come close to its predecessors.

• opiea

opiea

#2424968 - 13 years ago

In reply to Spooke, #10:
    The "HUGE ps2" is better becuase it can support a HDD without having to sodder and hack. smiley6.gif

• redvsblue444

redvsblue444

#2426120 - 13 years ago

this game is awsome u guys know why it a o now? because u cna have sex! im not kidding!

• Spooke

Spooke

#2434308 - 13 years ago

In reply to opiea

dont have a HDD wouldn't know

• opiea

opiea

#2435689 - 13 years ago

In reply to Spooke, #14:

The HDD is sweet. I play Final Fantasy XI Online with it and then have 30GB for save storage.