Forums > Playstation

Manga Carta: Tears of Blood

Posts (11)

• Echelonone

Echelonone

#2687953 - 13 years ago

who has heard of this game it looks like it will give Final Fantasy a run for its money. what do you think of it.

here is alink to gametrailers for the intro
    www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8381&type=wmv

• Junkie_XXX

Junkie_XXX

#2688001 - 13 years ago

Is it supposed to be really good???

• KairiLee

KairiLee

#2688338 - 13 years ago

This game as made in Korea, and was released in Japan later, I heard its quite popular, and RPGFAN site seems to like it. I think Im gonna give this a shot.

• Chi_Mangetsu

Chi_Mangetsu

#2740098 - 13 years ago

This.
    Looks.
    Beautiful.

I want this game. 0_0

• Chi_Mangetsu

Chi_Mangetsu

#2740376 - 13 years ago

MagnaCarta.jpg

I got bored.

• armagan

armagan

#2742460 - 13 years ago

In reply to Chi_Mangetsu, #5:

yeah that guy totally rules. awesome art.

• Echelonone

Echelonone

#2745752 - 13 years ago

In reply to Chi_Mangetsu, #6:

BEHOLD GENTLEMEN

SEXY ANIME GIRLS!

• Echelonone

Echelonone

#2787810 - 13 years ago

Okay I am a RPG n00b!

I really can't stand the idea of turn based combat.
    But with the excellent character design and the rumors of a kick ass story made me try it out.

DAMN !!!!!

WTF did I buy, a novel combat system that has more depth than the mariannas Trench! *edit* Friendship, trust, Leadership, timing, movement, and more.

*edit* this game is amazing but the only problem is remembering how to do everything.

I love it, but I don't think that it will top the FF fan base but let me just say this I am looking foward to completing the game and also getting the PC Verison and the next one on the xbox 360.

• Chi_Mangetsu

Chi_Mangetsu

#2791675 - 13 years ago

So does it still manage to stay fresh and fun without tedium?
    I'm worried that I'll be dissappointed if I outright buy it--like Stubbs the Zombie severly dissappointed me--but I have high hopes for it. Thanks for giving me a new RPG experience to look forward to in the coming months.

• Rutilcaper

Rutilcaper

#2800010 - 13 years ago

Are they just now releasing this game in the US? I hope it's a sequel or something.

I'm told by friends who played demos of the Korean versions like 3 or 4 years ago that the game is trash. Trash with shiny glowy anime peoples in it.

• Echelonone

Echelonone

#2802154 - 13 years ago

In reply to Chi_Mangetsu, #10:

It is great it manages to make want to fight harder enemies to get new moves.

but some times the ability to move in the combat zone isn't utilized as much as it could