Forums > Playstation

Your! Most hated game Ever!?

Posts (444)

• cooper316

cooper316

#13947570 - 9 years ago

monopoly....a board game as boring as monopoly should not be turned into something worth 60 bucks

• mealy58

mealy58

#14150280 - 8 years ago

Dude Turning point....
    My God did that game sucked ass.....the graphics blew the story while original was half assed....talk about linear the was always a barrel or board in the way....straight path to no where.

• zombie1387

zombie1387

#14151610 - 8 years ago

hmmm the crow: city of angels bad bad BAD game

• GreenKetchup

GreenKetchup

#14711931 - 7 years ago

My biggest disappointment was Metal Gear Solid 2, but the worst game that I played was probably Silent Scope...ugh....

• AmazingBethT

AmazingBethT

#15106831 - 7 years ago

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's unplayable.

• WnatsirT

WnatsirT

#15175479 - 7 years ago

bullet storm, it had stupid dialog and it seemed way to short

• Moeka

Moeka

#15642190 - 6 years ago

Parappa the Rapper.

• DoctorChurchie

DoctorChurchie

#15900595 - 6 years ago

As much as I loved the Kingdom Hearts game series, I honestly hated Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories.

• Murrphh

Murrphh

#15967224 - 6 years ago

The "Bee Movie" game. It had so many impractical mechanics.

• thegong

thegong

#15970601 - 6 years ago

In reply to gruntfan, #7:

gameinformer did a full play of that game, and overblood 2 which are hilarious/painful. i know this is the roosterteeth forum, but gi is okay in my books.

i had a little sister who sucked at games so i would have to play them for her, so the game i hate is some barbie game where she rollerblades around collecting things.

• IronxMan

IronxMan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Full Metal

#15984697 - 6 years ago

its not that i hate this game i hate what it did to me resident evil 4. the nightmares of me running away from the chainsaw guy... JESUS was i scared

• elix1891

elix1891 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#16145481 - 5 years ago

T.R.A.G. Mission of Mercy

that game gets up my nose

• thetopbanana

thetopbanana

#16197286 - 5 years ago

rocket power beach bandits I have yet to beat it just because its so bad

• MarshFriend

MarshFriend

#16242073 - 5 years ago

idek why but my dad one time got the madagascar game for ps2 and it was just awful like we finished it in about 2 hours and the graphics and just whole game altogether was terrible and thats where i learned to never trust or play movie/tv adaptation type games

• TomDubois

TomDubois

#16258547 - 5 years ago

My brother once rented "George of The Jungle" for PS2 when I was younger. Good grief, I hated that game with a passion. The gameplay was so terrible, it made my younger self rage. I regret playing that game then, and still regret it now.

• armbitter

armbitter

#16433126 - 5 years ago

I hated a game called gadget racer. It was one of the worst racing games i ever played.

• chamfinity

chamfinity

#16593624 - 5 years ago

My rage for Spongebob Squarepants: Supersponge will never end. As a five year old, that game was impossible.

• Pandagasm

Pandagasm

#16635740 - 5 years ago

Vib Ribbon, felt like I got jipped and that was just playing the Demo.

• SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris

#16698959 - 5 years ago

My most hated game would be Mad Maestro for the PlayStation 2, at first it was fun, mind you I was 13, and I was doing well, since I'm good at music games, then I come to the final levels, and they are damn near impossible because you have to be spot on otherwise you end up failing, not even immediately, at the end of the song you fail, so you could have failed long ago, but wouldn't know. God I hated that game and I still do.