Forums > Playstation

The Official PS3 Thread

Posts (9059)

• Uncle_Istvan

Uncle_Istvan

#5918153 - 12 years ago

In reply to tonyski, #10932:

somehow I doubt they're going to be on the forums if they did.

• usaokay123

usaokay123

#5918173 - 12 years ago

In reply to UB3R_FRY, #10925:

The people who didn't got a PS3 got pissed and made fake eBay accounts. You know what happens afterwards....

• usaokay123

usaokay123

#5918190 - 12 years ago

Update
    99millionps3.jpg

• Bryy

Bryy

#5918295 - 12 years ago

Dude. The console is freaking HUGE.

In reply to tonyski, #10934:

I'll be on the Wii fourm when I get mine, to rub it in people's faces

.... nobody would give a shit?

• Uncle_Istvan

Uncle_Istvan

#5918329 - 12 years ago

The fact that the Wii is coming out in such copious amounts, means that a lot of people are going to be able to track one down.
    if you really want to sub something in someone's face, buy a PS3 the videotape yourself destroying it with a sledge hammer.

• Bryy

Bryy

#5918330 - 12 years ago

I've only met two people online who are dumb enough to do shit for their own enjoyment and then post about how much fun they are having. I'm not talking about pissing people off, either. I'm talking about making jokes only they think are funny anmnd the like.

• ShirtGuyDom

ShirtGuyDom

#5918423 - 12 years ago

In reply to Zimmy, #10931:

And I can't believe that you are naive enough to think that people aren't at fault. Yeah, Sony fucked the launch, but does that mean that people all of a sudden have an excuse to make things ugly? No, it doesn't, and if you think it does then you have at least one twisted view. Way to put the responsibility of many on the shoulders of one. Way to blame Sony for people's inability to be fucking patient when yeah, they got fucked, but over a fucking videogame console. Nothing warrants violence, and a bothced launch is no different.

"Hey, there's a high probability that I won't get this PS3, so I guess I can get into fights with people if they try to take my spot in line. That's not my fault, it's Sony's fault!"

Yeah, way to give Jack Thompson a boner.

Post edited 11/17/06 3:45AM

• poison_x

poison_x

#5918443 - 12 years ago

Dear GameStop.com/EBgames.com Customer:

We will have an extremely limited supply of 20GB PlayStation 3 console bundles
    for preorder on our site Friday evening, November 17th.

We expect these bundles to ship on or before December 1st. When the bundle is
    activated on our site, you can find it here:
    www.gamestop.com/gs/ps3/ps3_signup.asp
    http://www.ebgames.com/gs/ps3/ps3_signup.asp

We will not offer 60GB PlayStation 3 console bundles until our store
    pre-orders have been filled, but check back soon for future preorder opportunities.

Receipt of this email does not guarantee an opportunity to purchase. Orders
    will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.

Thank you,
    GameStop.com/EBgames.com

Just got this email.

• dark54555

dark54555 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#5919073 - 12 years ago

www.roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2200813