Forums > Playstation

Kingdom Hearts Favorite Characters

Posts (51)

• darksideyoda

darksideyoda

#4051884 - 13 years ago

I was wondering what people's favorite character is, and why? Post anything KH related, not anything else.

My favorite character is Sora, because he fights for his friends and, well, the universe!

March 28, a date that has been yet awaited. Still about 7 days, 1 hour, 40 min. until I get it. =)

• darksideyoda

darksideyoda

#4052448 - 13 years ago

And has anyone realized that Sora has a mom, on Destiny Islands, and it never shows her... =/
    I was wondering if anyone knew any more about that too...

• Jenou

Jenou

#4053120 - 13 years ago

My favorite KH character has got to be Ansem.

• DragonHelix

DragonHelix

#4053223 - 13 years ago

my fav charecters r sora and the heartless expecialy the wyverns and the gargoyles i cant wait 2 c the new heatless in KH 2

• Eypon227

Eypon227

#4054119 - 13 years ago

my fav chaactor is sora but i like kari aswell because both of them looked so cute together and they want to be together and i dont know anything about soras mum but ill try to find some info ill keep u posted as well i cant wait for kingdom hearts 2 aswell

• akira358

akira358

#4058156 - 13 years ago

i was partial to riku actually.... felt so bad for him, seduced by the darkness... and all to save his love, a love that wasn't meant to be his...

• Zolon

Zolon

#4063645 - 13 years ago

The Best Was Squall (A.K.A Leon), You Gotta Love The Gunblade, Yuffie Was Cool Too Though
    I Noticed Sora Had A Mum Too (Ive Heard Her Voice Somwhere Before But I Dont Know Where?), Rikku Would Have A Family too because Kairi is the only one who is mentioned at having no family

• DragonMina

DragonMina

#4065351 - 13 years ago

I liked Rikku the best, then again I'm a sucker for anime dudes (young!) with white hair. Plus, in the battles between him and Sora, he totally owned most of the time. Then again, Leon/Squall was pretty awesome.

My favorite heartless would have to be those floating ghost-type thingers, Blue Rhapsody and what not. And my favorite "boss" would be Rikku/Ansem even though that was the only part of the game where the voice-overs were really bad. The kept putting the wrong emphasis on things.

I notice that no one has stated a Disney character yet...though it IS early in the forum.

• DragoDracini

DragoDracini

#4069124 - 13 years ago

In reply to darksideyoda, #2:

ACTUALLY, Sora does have a mom, it doesn't SHOW her, but you HEAR her. ^^; And... my favorite character... is Axel, Roxas, or Sora(KH2 version).

• darksideyoda

darksideyoda

#4069906 - 13 years ago

About 5 days, 1 hour, 49 min until I get KH2!

I was wonderin about Sora's mom because you hear her, but where is she while all this is going on?
    Isn't she worried? Did she get consumed by darkness? If so, why did Sora go to find Kairi and not his mom...
    It leaves a lot of questions...

I'm also getting Sora's costume from KH2 version this summer. Gonna cost me $260 for whole costume, necklace he wears, Kingdom Keyblade, and shoes (whole costume comes with everything (even gloves) but no shoes and necklace)

• kempy

kempy

#4072050 - 13 years ago

My favorite character is probably got to be Hades man.He's calm,cool,and funny to boot,Also he has his little fits of rage.Plus he's got a three-headed dog,Now who wouldn't want a three headed dog.

And I too wondered why Riku and Sora seemed to care only about Kairi and not their families.It's like they just don't give a crap about them.They only want the love of Kairi and not the love from their family.

In reply to darksideyoda, #10
    Come on now Sora dosen't need his Family man.He and Kairi can make their own .

• Eypon227

Eypon227

#4072267 - 13 years ago

hey man thats sweet
    i ve seen the opening kingdomhearts 2 and its awsome and at the end u see the bhk-AKA-roxas at the end send me a message if u wanna see it if u already have it might containe spiolers

• Zolon

Zolon

#4072383 - 13 years ago

Ive Seen That Trailer, It Just Makes Me Want It More >_< ,It Comes Out The Day Before My Birthday ^_^
    RikkuAndSora.jpg

• Eypon227

Eypon227

#4072827 - 13 years ago

yea it comes out in june-july or maybe april in australia
    comp2.jpg

• Zolon

Zolon

#4076517 - 13 years ago

I Heard It Came Out March 28th, It comes out before June, Atleast Thats What They Told Me At EB
    Cloudvs.jpg

• spartanimo

spartanimo

#4077400 - 13 years ago

In reply to Zolon, #15:

March 28th is the official release date, it'll probably be in stores the 29th. Come on over to the KH2 thread if you want to chat about the game.

• Zolon

Zolon

#4077687 - 13 years ago

29th is my birthday, I'll Check Out The KH2 Thread

• Eypon227

Eypon227

#4080829 - 13 years ago

yea but is that in america cause iam in australia

• Zolon

Zolon

#4080843 - 13 years ago

It Comes Out This Month, Thats What I Was Told

• Eypon227

Eypon227

#4080984 - 13 years ago

ok cool wats the date today no wait its the 25th

Post edited 3/25/06 5:33AM

• spartanimo

spartanimo

#4082933 - 13 years ago

Yeah, sorry, the 28th is the American release. I found this on Wikipedia.

The English version will be released on March 28, 2006 in North America [2], and in October, 2006 in Europe, followed by the Australian release.

Not sure how accurate it is, but that's all I could find.

• darksideyoda

darksideyoda

#4085310 - 13 years ago

I'm getting my copy on March 28 at midnight, I'll be one of the first ones with a copy. ;)
    Only 3 days, 4 hours, 14 min until I get my copy ;)
    I'm so Happy!
    Thanks everyone for your comments and replies....
    Hopefully this thread keeps going ;)

• apuppy528

apuppy528

#4086023 - 13 years ago

the best charecter is riku because he threw everything he had a way to be with kairi. then i cant get me copy until the 29th while my friends get it on the 28 not fair
    I'M RIKU AT HEART WHICH MEANS I AM DARKNESS!!!!

• Eypon227

Eypon227

#4088337 - 13 years ago

ok thx for that spartanimo i cant wait for it

• Zolon

Zolon

#4088358 - 13 years ago

Nope In Australia It's Definately Coming This Month, Even If I Have To Got To The Creators Of The Game And Force Them To Redirect All The American Deliveries To Aus