Forums > Playstation

PlayStation 4

Posts (159)

• AnthonyGonzalez

AnthonyGonzalez FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold theGonzalezA

#17373007 - 4 years ago

Just the hacking and spying online trophies i dont know if they work against friends or if they hhave to be from a random but i want to give it a shot probably the only 2 important trophies i need

• ceasar9

ceasar9

#17594199 - 4 years ago

i got a ps4 because when i got a xbone the only thing that worked was apps like youtube but if i wanted to join a game lobby oh well the neverending waiting game. no it not my internet ps4 servers worked fine then.

• Akodo

Akodo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17595590 - 4 years ago

In reply to ceasar9, #155:

So what games do you have?

• ceasar9

ceasar9

#17596965 - 4 years ago

In reply to Akodo, #156:

for xbox i had bf4 COD AW evolve destiny and i could never find a game i could on 360 yes i rebought all of them
    now i play four free games a month and BFhardline

• the_Craig

the_Craig FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17655692 - 4 years ago

Anyone in USA want a $5 PSN voucher?
    They gave away vouchers at the Canadian E3 experience that only work for US accounts.... What the hell, eh?
    N387-HKNQ-FCCP

• AnthonyGonzalez

AnthonyGonzalez FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold theGonzalezA

#17655789 - 4 years ago

In reply to the_Craig, #158:

wow thats cool thanks haha imma try it out :)

• the_Craig

the_Craig FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17655975 - 4 years ago

In reply to Cuban101530, #159:

Let me know if it works for you :)

• AnthonyGonzalez

#17655988 - 4 years ago

In reply to the_Craig, #160:

it did :) thanks alot!!

• the_Craig

#17657163 - 4 years ago

In reply to Cuban101530, #161:

No worries. I'm glad that at least someone got some use out of it.