Posts (77)

• PANIC98

PANIC98

#31149734 - 8 years ago

List some

• hailtdaking

hailtdaking

#31149735 - 8 years ago

My worst rage quit moment was when i was playing Assassins Creed 1 and i was at the point near not end when you learn from your last target what was really taking place and there are like 15 templars and you have to kill all in is fucking small ass plot of land. i hurt my hand from hitting my couch so hard.
    Next would be when i tried to get the mile high clueb achievement....speaks for its self.

• PeCoMa

PeCoMa

#31149736 - 8 years ago

i rage quit mmo's all the time because i would lag so bad it would take 10-20 seconds for my game to respond to such minute actions such as "switch weapon" and "open inventory"

• caboose3012

caboose3012

#31149737 - 8 years ago

my worst rage quite ever was i was playing reach and some assholes kept on spawn killing me so i just left the game and threw my controller at the wall

• cubsrcool

cubsrcool

#31149738 - 8 years ago

when i playing on veteran on black ops, i couldn't get past vorkuta and i was 2 more deaths from throwing the goddamn controller out the window, plus the platform

• Michael

Michael FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31149739 - 8 years ago

I can't think of any rage quit moments off the top of my head. I'm usually pretty calm when I play video games.

• Jacob

Jacob

#31149740 - 8 years ago

any time i ever play MMOs, or Madden or NFL, baseball, playing PC games makes me rage most of the time, partly cause my friends i play with are fucking idiots.

i rage quit pretty hard when i drive on the highways in minnesota, if that counts.

• ceejay0087

ceejay0087

#31149741 - 8 years ago

I definitely raged a lot when playing meatboy, I even have proof of it. Thanks to Michael I bought the game and after about 2 hours gave up before I broke the controller. Died over 300 times trying to get the damn bandaid. If you want to see the video here is a link
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCdvpFGCWPE

• PANIC98

PANIC98

#31149742 - 8 years ago

In reply to Mkilla, #6:

I can't think of any rage quit moments off the top of my head. I'm usually pretty calm when I play video games.

*wink*

• garfield749

garfield749 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31149743 - 8 years ago

Dead Rising 1. I HATE that fucking game.

When I was first playing, I didn't understand the save system, so I hadn't been saving. I got into a boss battle, and got glitched into a wall and couldn't move, so I died. I lost probably 3 hours of gameplay due to that.

I flipped out and threw my controller across the room as hard as I could (I've never done that before, or since). If it hadn't bounced off my couch, there is no doubt in my mind that it would been shattered into a pieces

• PANIC98

PANIC98

#31149744 - 8 years ago

i have special power to preditc rage quit moments. The minute i pick up a controller i know whats about to unfold.

• Dylon

Dylon

#31149745 - 8 years ago

I tend to be very calm.. especially when writing journals.. check it out if you don't believe me.

In Mega Man 10, when you have to press this timed panel that explodes, I pressed it, got blown off of the ledge, to the bottom of the map, onto some spikes.. Fucking bullshit.

• GoldenGates

GoldenGates

#31149746 - 8 years ago

Playing veteran on black ops when you have to light the barrels of napalm at Khe Sahn it took me at least an hour to get down that hill I was about to smash my disc it was so bad.

• NAGPxCreator

NAGPxCreator

#31149747 - 8 years ago

Well once I wanted to play Mw2 and get a nuke. I spent the next 3 hours watching myself get 20 and 0 or 24 and 0 and then I would Die. I then proceded to swear profuondly.

• garfield749

garfield749 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31149748 - 8 years ago

In reply to NAGPxCreator, #14:

unless you discovered the meaning of life in your pissed off MW2 fueled vulgarities, i'm pretty sure you mean "profusely," not "profoundly."

• Queen_MAB

Queen_MAB

#31149749 - 8 years ago

I'll use my latest one. The tutorial level of Final Fantasy XIII. I hate tutorials, and this was so fucking long! I Rage Quit a tutorial because it took forever, and if you died during that level, you had to restart and do all the stupid tutorial crap all over again.

• MackBr

MackBr

#31149750 - 7 years ago

Any call of duty game on veteran mode

• coronado51

coronado51

#31149751 - 7 years ago

The Duke Nukem Rage Quite had to be the best i have ever seen no joke

• BLAIRPWNSALL

BLAIRPWNSALL FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31149752 - 7 years ago

Playing MW2 on Veteran on loose end at the safehouse where u have to defend the usb thing... HOLY FUCKING SHIT flashbangs everywhere, and russians shooting me while i reload, and lets not forget that they all come in at once at the end. When it was done downloading there was no Checkpoint and I'll Died shortly there after and dcided to take it out on my little bro... and couch... and the coffee maker. I need lots of money to pay my parents back now.

• rsix11

rsix11

#31149753 - 7 years ago

super meat boy i raged after about 100 deaths on chapter 6 because at that point i was just pissed off. i still have not beaten the chapter 6 boss yet.

Post edited 8/21/11 12:13AM

• DARI9602

DARI9602

#31149754 - 7 years ago

The game that has made me rage quit more than any other is Spiderman 3. I spent like half of my time playing it rage quitting

• Cllatralsmrf

Cllatralsmrf

#31149755 - 7 years ago

1) Call of Duty 4 final level on Veteran. 8 minute clock until nuke fires off turns on.
    40 attempts later-"God damnit! how do people do this?!" *slams control on ground*

2) Call of Duty Black Ops
    Vietnam level on Veteran. Charging downhill while that continuous chunnel of Vietkong is charging at me.
    30 attempts later-I reach the bottom of the hill (and I have already five times) I look up to the tunnel I am supposed to go to (and get my next checkpoint at) and clear out the Vietkong. Then I enter the front of the tunnel, and some dude comes up from behind and slams my neck.

• LordZyphrer

LordZyphrer

#31149756 - 7 years ago

I agree with the above poster for Call of Duty Black Ops. I'm using a calm person, btu I swear to god that section is designed to make people rage quit, and has made me do so on several occasions.

• Wasam

Wasam

#31149757 - 7 years ago

i broke my cotrolor by throwing it on the ground hard

• pvtjohndoe

pvtjohndoe

#31149758 - 7 years ago

In fuckin call of the dead when lil pricks shoot george when your all the way on the other side of the god damn map like its my damn fault i they suck monster dildos at the game! After playin wit kids like that i dont need pain killers i need a god damn gun!!!!!!!