Forums > Rage quit

Rage quit suggestions

Posts (13)

• thecrazyjackd

thecrazyjackd

#32337832 - 5 years ago

Go to a website called most freebies and scroll down looking at the right side and find a game called Spin The Black Circle

• AnthonyDehen

AnthonyDehen

#32337833 - 5 years ago

"Pause Ahead" is perfect for rage quit.. www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/628969

• Champ11

Champ11

#32337834 - 5 years ago

A pair older games that should easily fit in the role needed, and STEAM has an edition of each that will work on modern systems. X-COM UFO-Defense and X-COM Terror from the Deep

• JSekininN

JSekininN

#32337835 - 5 years ago

"Space is Key" is like a mix of "Impossible Game" and GLaDOS.
    Totally rage inducing.
    armorgames.com/play/10912/space-is-key

For Part 2: armorgames.com/play/13047/space-is-key-2
    For Part 3: armorgames.com/play/15718/space-is-key-hell

• TheAMANProject

TheAMANProject FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32337837 - 5 years ago

I would love to see this Shrek horror game played xD

game link: gamejolt.com/games/other/swamp-sim-horror/...

• AH_JoeyParra

AH_JoeyParra

#32337838 - 5 years ago

In reply to JSekininN, #4:

Don't think Michael would pass the third level

• antonkid99

antonkid99

#32337840 - 4 years ago

Micheal please please play super street fighter 4 arcade edition then play the arcade mode and one you get to the third fight you will be so pissed i can guarentee

• thatdeadtaco

thatdeadtaco

#32337841 - 4 years ago

Michael, please play this game right here. > fenglee.com/game/aog/ < Its called the attack on titan tribute game. You will be scared and confused as you die over and over again.

• Sapphiet

Sapphiet

#32337842 - 4 years ago

Is it possible to the game called Five nights at Freddy's? It'll make you jump out of your seat!

• GODDAMNITT

GODDAMNITT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32337843 - 4 years ago

Michael idk if you've played Dragon Ball Xenoverse or not, but if you have, I'd love to see a Rage Quit on the first Bardock Saga mission.
    That shit was fucking hard as shit. It sucks. Balls.

• AndrewMitch4

AndrewMitch4

#32337844 - 4 years ago

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I think a Rage Quit of Darkest of Days would be a great video!

• WookieTiddy

WookieTiddy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32864335 - 3 years ago

You should play Pid. I've been making a few videos and it's hard enough that it might just produce some rage. :-D

• 22aramark

22aramark

#32864615 - 3 years ago

You should try HuniePop!