Forums > Reconstruction Fans

And now...

Posts (5)

• epicFAIL_

epicFAIL_

#30327059 - 10 years ago

Well, Reconstruction has met its end.
    We discovered that our dear Leonard Church is the Alpha, the original AI, and that he was based off of the Director himself.
    Tex is 'dead', the Reds have now been stationed at Valhalla, (minus our dear friend Donut), and Caboose is acting more unusual than...well, usual.
    So what now? The only thing that is certain is that no one knows exactly what will come next.

Rules:

ONE. Everyone has their own opinions, and you need to respect that.
    TWO. If you're going to post something rude, don't bother. I'm not afraid to neg.
    THREE. Facts are great, as long as you actually know what you're talking about.
    FOUR. Speak like you do normally. Dnt tlk lyk dis. It is really, really irritating.
    FIVE. Figuring out an alternitive to someone elses' idea is one thing. Making them look like an idiot is another. Don't do it.
    SIX. The season is over, but that doesn't mean that Relocation can't be pulled in as well. There are some key points in that series that may need to brought up in order to help prove a theory or whatnot.

Okay. That's it.

The first topic that i'd like to bring up is that of Agent Washington. What one earth...or Halo, could have happened to him? Did he get overtaken by Command? When the EMP shut off all of the electronics, did he have time to escape? And if so, where did he go? During the last episode, they made it seem as though something had happened to him, by not showing us where he was. This could also bring in the Meta. When the EMP went off, did he return to the old Agent Maine, still more powerhungry than ever? So many questions, so few answers.

Post edited 5/15/09 1:02PM

• Choasreaper

Choasreaper

#30327060 - 10 years ago

so that is what happened there i was very curious after i saw the last video on it!

• epicFAIL_

epicFAIL_

#30327061 - 10 years ago

Yes, that is what happened.
    Very confusing indeed.

• EyeQuirk

EyeQuirk

#30327062 - 9 years ago

Washington was amazing in this series! So in saying-

CURSE YOU WASH FOR NOT BEING REAL AND CURSE YOU SHANONN MCCORMICK FOR BEING MARRIED T_T *pathetic weeping*

• jbob117

jbob117

#30327063 - 9 years ago

well if church is dead I wonder if his mind can be revived through the remaining AI from project freelancer.