Forums > Reconstruction Fans

Finale

Posts (11)

• disneyjedi87

disneyjedi87 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30026168 - 10 years ago

Alright so Reconstruction's Finale is tonight. What is everyone expecting from it. I see Wash and Church going after the Director while the Meta is attacking. The Meta will escape the E.M.P. and that will be what the next series deals with. So what do you guys think?

• FROGS1

FROGS1

#30026169 - 10 years ago

I think that if they find out that church is the alpha, they wont use the EMP, because that will kill Church too. But if they find out otherwise, they will use it and it will probably kill the Meta, and they might then find out something crazy like the Meta was framed or something like that.

• Roger___That

Roger___That

#30026170 - 10 years ago

OMG!

That was awesome even though the church we know is dead. but fear not those flashes in chap. 16 church got could be Epsilon updating the memory.
    And we see caboose with epsilon huddled over Tex's robotic shell. So he could be back. If wash still has York's healing unit. I would like to see how he got out.
    And how did Caboose survive the fall?

That was awesome

• disneyjedi87

disneyjedi87 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30026171 - 10 years ago

Wow. That is about all I had to say when I finally saw the finale. It is going to interesting to see what is coming next.

• tattooed

tattooed

#30026172 - 10 years ago

THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Can't wait for the next series. The stories are great and the Halo 3 graphics are spectacular .

• Darth_Shadow

Darth_Shadow

#30026173 - 10 years ago

I truly don't think that this is the end of Reconstruction.

No my friends, this is only the beginning.....

• jooge

jooge

#30026174 - 10 years ago

I think they sould be using diffrent armors ya know
    But how did you know that was tex's body i didn't reconize it?
    Church has to survive OMG

I think tex could be coming back to though

Check out my weekly rant

• stripedpants

stripedpants

#30026175 - 10 years ago

I hope Church and Wash survived, Church is my favorite character and Wash was awesome too. I think I'd cry if they didn't make it!

• Emre004

Emre004

#30026176 - 10 years ago

The ending to this series was one of the finest endings I've ever seen. It was nail-bitingly suspensive, extremely exciting, and left me baffled beyond belief. Everything you knew about Red vs. Blue, is changed forever in this series.

I cannot wait to see how much further Rooster Teeth can go, or the series to follow from this.

• Choasreaper

Choasreaper

#30026177 - 10 years ago

the ending of the series rules in my opinion!

• IzzyGirl45

IzzyGirl45

#30026178 - 8 years ago

OMG!!!! I LOVE CHURCH AND HE TOTALY DIED!!!!! Why the HEAK was Wash so stupid to bring Church into there!!! I mean WHAT THE FUCK!!! He said that he wanted to HELP Alpha and then he just goes and kills him!! GOSH I'M MAD!!!