Forums > Red vs. Blue

Episode 1

Posts (67)

• JMtzSchz1

JMtzSchz1

#14618697 - 8 years ago

Discuss with no stories spoliers please!?

• KWierso

KWierso AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#14618801 - 8 years ago

Donut gets killed by Tex.

• jc265

jc265 Arena DJ

#14618890 - 8 years ago

something happens then something else happened, but wait...something ELSE happens after that!

• inweb

inweb

#14618903 - 8 years ago

It's Awesome.

• Supermenace

Supermenace

#14618975 - 8 years ago

In reply to inweb, #4:

It's Awesome.

What this person said x billion, pretty much.

• MaryFairy

MaryFairy

#14619136 - 8 years ago

Legen...wait for it...Fucking!!!...Dary! Legendary!

• RVBFAN314

RVBFAN314 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14619201 - 8 years ago

Church was a ghost all along, Rosebud was the Warthog, Donut is pregnant and Sarge is the father, and it was Simmons in the study with a lead pipe.
    Now that the spoilers are out of the way, this is the most epic season ever!

• Leo

Leo

#14619279 - 8 years ago

Snape kills Dumbledore.

• Placeholder

Placeholder

#14619334 - 8 years ago

Question At the end of the last season - Church goes into the thingy to try and get Tex back right? So he is inside still? I am slightly confused. Then it all goes straight to the past right? I am still confused :(

• revenger2112

revenger2112

#14619533 - 8 years ago

In reply to Placeholder, #9:

Question At the end of the last season - Church goes into the thingy to try and get Tex back right? So he is inside still? I am slightly confused. Then it all goes straight to the past right? I am still confused :(

That's what I was thinking, and it seems to begin almost right after the end of Revelation.

• Minaldo

Minaldo

#14619626 - 8 years ago

On a technical level, does anyone think there was less head-bobbing due to using Reach (not a spoiler cuz you see it in the trailer)? The characters seemed like they were "talking" less compared to the other games.

• revenger2112

revenger2112

#14619646 - 8 years ago

In reply to Minaldo, #11:

Well that's because Bungie gave the avatars more life-like movements this time around.

• _W2daERN_

_W2daERN_

#14619667 - 8 years ago

Yeah, it took me a second to catch on to who was talking at times.

Anyone think the rumbling at the end is the unit failing? The reds were standing around the rockethog when the skah bolderz fell in the trailer.

• Mcboner

Mcboner Absolutely Ridiculous

#14619673 - 8 years ago

There's only two things I'm curious about. 1) Why didn't Sarge say anything? 2) Where the fuck was Grif going?

• Minaldo

Minaldo

#14619689 - 8 years ago

In reply to revenger2112, #10:

I think we're supposed to seeing how EpsiChurch "remembered" Blood Gulch thanks to Caboose's stories. At the end of Revelation, you'll recall that while inside the capture unit EpsiChurch says something like "maybe things are a little different here" as in the memory itself is different from how things actually happened. Hence, the Rocket hog, Donut giving orders, and the other visual differences.

• revenger2112

revenger2112

#14619696 - 8 years ago

In reply to McBoner, #14:

2)Grif was in it? I didn't even notice. . .

1) Because of the damage the unit took in the battle on Sidewinder, I think there may have been some memory loss, so the unit is making it up as it goes along. So the unit may have made up that Donut is leader.

• Mcboner

Mcboner Absolutely Ridiculous

#14619701 - 8 years ago

In reply to revenger2112, #16:

When they zoom in on the red team, you can see him walking towards the base on the right side of the screen

• revenger2112

revenger2112

#14619715 - 8 years ago

In reply to Minaldo, #15:

But it looked like Church was standing in the same spot as in the end of Revelation, and at the end Tucker or Caboose(Can't remember which.) said they were gonna look at the Red's new car. So maybe this happens right afterwords and as the episode starts Tucker and Caboose may have been just waiting for Church to follow them.

• BorderlineJD

BorderlineJD

#14619783 - 8 years ago

I have a feeling things have changed. This is a sort of alternate version of what Church remembers. Donut makes me think this. Obviously lots is different. For one, the bases are on opposite sides of the canyon from last time. I know, that's the way it is in Reach... but still. Also I like the head bob a lot! Much more natural, not too distracting. I haven't had any problems with telling who's speaking.

• InUranus

InUranus

#14619809 - 8 years ago

In reply to _W2daERN_, #13:

Anyone think the rumbling at the end is the unit failing? The reds were standing around the rockethog when the skah bolderz fell in the trailer.

No. Remember the season 9 trailer where a bunch of random rocks fell on the reds? The rumbling was Church using his mind powers to start and earthquake and crush the reds.

• RVBFAN314

RVBFAN314 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14619811 - 8 years ago

In reply to McBoner, #17:

He was probably going to eat some Oreos.
    He has a diet to keep up after all...

• BenRG

BenRG FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold No Goodbyes

#14619856 - 8 years ago

In reply to JMtzSchz1, #1:

I don't think that this is physically possible.

• SpiderByte

SpiderByte

#14619857 - 8 years ago

I liked it, but the knives on the armor were insanely distracting. It's just...strange. It takes up too much space on the armor, especially since RvB films pretty close to the models. It's less noticeable ingame....but up close like this...between the bulky armor, flashing lights, and knife, the suits look...Liefeldian.

In reply to BorderlineJD, #19:

Actually, the bases are in the correct spots. The cliff is in the right place, and the Red base is on the other side of the cliff from the blue one. They're properly placed.

• SpiderByte

SpiderByte

#14619863 - 8 years ago

In reply to JMtzSchz1, #1:

How the hell can we discuss the episode without spoilers? That kind of defeats the whole purpose of the thread, doesn't it?

• Minaldo

Minaldo

#14619868 - 8 years ago

In reply to SpiderByte, #23:

Yeh I agree 100%, though I even find the knives distracting ingame as well, especially when they sit on top of the chest piece like they're refrigerator magnets