Forums > Red vs. Blue

In Felix's Situation...

Posts (14)

• IsaacWillia3

IsaacWillia3

#16907257 - 5 years ago

So imagine you are Felix (you just got about 8 times more attractive) or Locus (you just got about 8 times more creepy), and you've been hired to kill everyone on a planet. Every. Single. Person. Not most of them, not the powerful ones, but every single person (except your own men, of course). So Felix and Locus sparked a civil war between the two sides. Would you do it a different way? And if so, please go into all the details that tiny evil part of your mind can come up with. The more wacky and awesome your idea, the better

• nepatsfan

nepatsfan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16907750 - 5 years ago

id just glass that bitch until the cows come home. their employer has never said (in the things we have seen) that it has to be in working order so steal one of hundreds of covenant ships lying around from the war with glassing capabilities and sit back and watch the money flow in.

• IsaacWillia3

IsaacWillia3

#16908315 - 5 years ago

In reply to nepatsfan, #2:

They did say they couldn't nuke the place from orbit, as their employer wanted it intact, remember :P

• Red-Jay

Red-Jay

#16908577 - 5 years ago

I would just use nerve gas, making sure every piece of of the planet was hit. kills the population without damaging infrastructure.

• IsaacWillia3

IsaacWillia3

#16908747 - 5 years ago

In reply to AbnormalJoe, #4:

I was thinking some sort of disease, but nerve gas would work as well. And then you can just send troops with environment suits to mop up

• Red-Jay

Red-Jay

#16908754 - 5 years ago

Exactly! Cost effective means of mass killing.

• nepatsfan

nepatsfan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16908763 - 5 years ago

In reply to IsaacWillia3, #3:

well glassing doesn't leave radiation like nukes so I think their employer would be fine with it

• IsaacWillia3

IsaacWillia3

#16908791 - 5 years ago

In reply to AbnormalJoe, #6:

RoosterTeeth.com, where that sentence doesn't sound sociopathic and disturbing

• Red-Jay

Red-Jay

#16908794 - 5 years ago

In reply to IsaacWillia3, #8:

I know. That's what I love about this site.

• nepatsfan

#16908802 - 5 years ago

In reply to IsaacWillia3, #8:

at least this isn't the ign forms..........

• IsaacWillia3

IsaacWillia3

#16910112 - 5 years ago

In reply to ThomIsPurdy, #11:

It seems like the civil war is just to weaken both sides before they mop up. After all, a civil war isn't going to kill every last person

• SaintRogue

SaintRogue

#16910355 - 5 years ago

A civil war is a fantastic option, getting the population to kill itself with minimal casualties on your own side, and is much cheaper than developing a neurotoxin or disease.

I myself would simply scare the people into submission, Nazi Germany style. I would also take out communications so no-one can hear them scream 'Mein SaintRougeRogue!" I systematically become both a sociopath and commit genocide on a mass scale, it's a win-win!

• UndeadCamper

UndeadCamper

#16911464 - 5 years ago

Replace their leaders with my own people, poison the water and food supplies. Kill any stragglers.

• IsaacWillia3

IsaacWillia3

#17011400 - 5 years ago

In reply to UndeadCamper, #14:

Woah that's harsh XD And effective. But then you have those people who live off the land and all that stuff, and they all have shotguns :P It might take a while to mop up the stragglers