Forums > Republic Commando

sequel petition?

Posts (13)

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30409776 - 10 years ago

hey, how many signatures d'you think it would take to make lucasarts consider a sequel to Republic Commando and doo you think we could reach that number? This includes your signatures and the signatures of friends, family, random people in the street, foreigners, lunatics, pets and imaginary friends. Since my GCSEs finished i have 12 weeks holiday (woot) so i may be interested to know.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30409777 - 10 years ago

With Lucas, who the hell knows.

But after seeing the trialer for the next star wars game, clone wars republic heroes, I think we MUST do this! We need to save the franchise!

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#30409778 - 10 years ago

If we were to start a petition, this would be a great place to start.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30409779 - 10 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #3:

handy

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30409780 - 10 years ago

Hmm surprisingly so...

*starts petition to get rid of Gordon Brown and the Labour Government. Police then raid house and arrest me*

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#30409781 - 10 years ago

Well...time to get another admin! XD

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30409782 - 10 years ago

So do any of you think it's a good idea? I will have even more time than I thought as my xbox died today :(

• i_r_caboos

i_r_caboos

#30409783 - 10 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #6:

Ooh! Pick me!
    lol

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30409784 - 10 years ago

In reply to i_r_caboos, #8:

Hey I'm still free and in the clear. Chakaar

• MADDOG900

MADDOG900

#30409785 - 10 years ago

I would support that, but unfortunately time, resources, and money are more important to lucas arts than our signatures.

A sequal would be amazing though, and the first game screams for one. I don't even know why Lucasarts hasn't made a second one, and chances are that its either in the works, or it isn't worth it to them.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30409786 - 10 years ago

I would rather live in blissful ignorance/refusal to accept the truth, thank you...

Your right though I suppose.

• mitchell989

mitchell989

#30409787 - 10 years ago

I still think a petition is worth it if it worked then XD, if it doesn't well we had a good run

• mitchell989

mitchell989

#30409788 - 10 years ago

www.ipetitions.com/petition/RepublicCommando2/ now there is a petition Sign and do your part!