Your face is drunk!

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30039994 - 9 years ago

That's very true.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30039995 - 9 years ago

Now that normally doesn't work, like raiding a sweet shop that has a bloody great big bengal tiger as the guard dog. Now I managed to take out the tiger with a can of chocolate buttons, but the shop keeper and his son, well that's another story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.

*looks off into middle distance*

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30039996 - 9 years ago

"Nasty business, but in the end we got the M&Ms to Ozzy and he put on a great show."?

Wayne's World, yes?

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30039997 - 9 years ago

Yep, and it was a great show. Got ruined abit by the wired naked indian, but the dance off that followed his arrival on the stage helped the show in the end.

Now for crowd control. We will position two machine gu pits with M60's on either side of the stage. In the event of our position being overrun, I will distribute suicide pills which will be placed under the tounge like so.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30039998 - 9 years ago

Now those babies tend to overheat, so only fire them in three second bursts.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30039999 - 9 years ago

why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?

I've always wanted to open a door to a bunch of guys training like in a bond movie

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30040000 - 9 years ago

why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?

I've always wanted to open a door to a bunch of guys training like in a bond movie

• Don113

Don113

#30040001 - 9 years ago

Why use M-60s? Those things are outdated. M240s are better. Or better yet, commandeer a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter and go crazy with the GAU-19. It sounds like: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ when you fire it, except there are, like twenty bullets for every Z in this sentence.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30040002 - 9 years ago

Just what they say in the film.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30040003 - 9 years ago

Then of course you get some cheeky dish dash wearing motherfucker with a stinger and bye bye UH-60.

• Don113

Don113

#30040004 - 9 years ago

In reply to SniperEye, #514:

Fuck that. Imma BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ his turban-wearing hadji ass.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30040005 - 9 years ago

If you can see the bastard of course. Show me a fucking dicker and I'll show you a corpse. Damn ROE eh? Actually bugger that, damn flip flopping politicians who can't make their fucking minds up. Is it a war, is it a police action, is it a reconstruction effort? When some doped up shithead if firing rockets at your head, it's a bloody war.

• Don113

Don113

#30040006 - 9 years ago

Speaking of choppers, what's the British Army counterpart to the Black Hawk? I thought it was the Westland Lynx, but I discovered that was actually just an Apache with a Rolls-Royce engine.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30040007 - 9 years ago

Westland Apache, though that's only operated by the Army Air Corps. Merlins, sea kings, lynx and various other types by the Fleet Air Arm and RAF.
    In fact our apache is better than the American. The more powerful engines give us a higher operating window, we cna move faster, stay longer and carry more stuff. We can have all types of sensor kit on, full weapon load out and gun the shit out of the enemy. One of the only times British military tech is better than yank in recent years. BONUS!!

• Don113

Don113

#30040008 - 9 years ago

Ah, the Brits. They take one of our attack choppers, slap a Rolls engine onto it, and lo and behold, it's actually better than the original. Still, we have something cool that the Brits don't have: the A-10 Thunderbolt. I find it very odd that having been a major partner in NATO during the Cold War, and knowing fully that the Sovs like to spam their tanks, the Brits never had, and still don't have, a dedicated ground-attack fighter. Also, when are you guys getting a full-size carrier?

• grif99

grif99

#30040009 - 9 years ago

Doesn't the Ark Royal count?

And now we have the F35 JSF, though the arseholes at the MOD have decided to cut their building as they cost something like £170,000,000 per fighter.

Anyway, to drag the topic back to the point, level setup:
    Level 1
    Darasuum Kote
    Snipe the Sep general, Suol Destric*, and send the enemy into disarray.

* I made that up

Level 2
    Silent but Deadly
    Stealthily eliminate resistance at Harakhon Fort*, held by Seps and Trandos.

*ditto

Level 3
    Ner Vode
    Abandoned and wounded, guide Sev through the endless Kashyyyk forest to find his brothers.

That's all I've got for now. Keep 'em coming!

• grif99

grif99

#30040010 - 9 years ago

Ooh, sorry, but weapons:

4 slots like in Gears, 2 guns, 1 sidearm and 1 grenade type.

Weapons:
    Verpine shatter gun
    DC-15
    Droid blaster
    PLEX rocket launcher
    Quad Cannon
    Chaingun
    DC-17m
    DC-15s
    Ripped-off SBD arm!
    LIGHTSABRES. Fucking Lightsabres...

Think of some more. Also, a few features:
    Primary and secondary fire
    Overheat meter
    Much more ammo
    Shorter demo charges
    Prox mines
    Etc...

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30040011 - 9 years ago

Lightsabers? What are you, a fucking pansy? You've got a gun so why the hell would you need a glorified torch?

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30040012 - 9 years ago

Same reason we all skewered Droid, Geonosian and Transdoshan alike for hours on vibroblades.

• grif99

grif99

#30040013 - 9 years ago

Ahh but it took hours to kill things. I mean come on! How many fucking stabs do you need for a Trando to die?

• omega14

omega14

#30040014 - 9 years ago

One. But a shitload for an SBD. Fucking assholes.