Forums > Republic Commando

Role Play?

Posts (15)

• lcplperez

lcplperez

#31120543 - 8 years ago

How about a little RepCom Role Play? I like the idea. Do you?

• grif99

grif99

#31120544 - 8 years ago

Sounds alrighties. Ideas for squads?

• lcplperez

lcplperez

#31120545 - 8 years ago

I'd say Gamma, because they are the least known, only numbers. I'll be Kandosii Gamma 2

• grif99

grif99

#31120546 - 8 years ago

We could just make up our own.

Altair squad anyone?

• lcplperez

lcplperez

#31120547 - 8 years ago

Sure, why not. Same name and number.

• lcplperez

lcplperez

#31120548 - 8 years ago

Sure, why not. Same name and number.

• SGOD1337hax

SGOD1337hax

#31120549 - 8 years ago

I have an idea.

Everyone here (or mostly everyone) knows about the books, and how the last one got canceled (I still want to throttle George Lucas over that... little hut'uun).

So, involving this roleplaying idea... perhaps we could roleplay through a fanfic? Like, we would need someone for each of the main characters, and then a narrator telling the whole thing and tying it together, and we create in that manner the last RepCom book, tying everything together.

We have to agree on a few things beforehand though, involving the storyline and such, and we'd have to keep it true to the current events happening (for example, Dar and Niner have just been assigned to go after Master Altis with Rede for backup), but it would be neat to do. I say Dar gets reunited with his son, Scout gets to stay (and so does Maze), and through a twist or two (I have an idea involving Palps seeing reason and making a deal) the Skirata clan ends up safe and secure.

If we're doing the roleplaying through the story though, to group-write the fanfic version of the final RC novel, I've got dibs on either the narrator part or Bard'ika.

• lcplperez

lcplperez

#31120550 - 8 years ago

If we do this, ORDO!

• SGOD1337hax

SGOD1337hax

#31120551 - 8 years ago

I can be both, you know. Jusik AND random narrator dude supplying info.

To keep the story sounding similar though, we should all write from a third-person POV I think. That would eliminate the need for a narrator.

• grif99

grif99

#31120552 - 8 years ago

I have an idea as well. Another squad deployed to Kashyyyk during the Republic invasion is in the middle of the jungle doing the usual with killing Syren plants, Seps, katarns etc until they come across another commando. Wounded. Alone. And his armour's COVERED in blood splatters...

Hint hint.

• SGOD1337hax

SGOD1337hax

#31120553 - 8 years ago

:D

Brilliant.

It needs to be either one of Skirata's, Vau's, or Bralor's squads, and maybe we should have it as an Imperial Commando unit, since Sev was lost while they were pulling out of Kashyyk (if I remember right).

• lcplperez

lcplperez

#31120554 - 8 years ago

Correct

• grif99

grif99

#31120555 - 8 years ago

Ah, but it doesn't necessarily need to be that. If you recall in the films, they did have a battle on Kashyyyk, and THEN order 66 rolled along. Maybe this particular squad was deployed during the Republic invasion to do some covert ops and then decides "fuck Palpatine" and goes rogue with Sev.

Also, I vote for Rav Bralor as the trainer

• lcplperez

lcplperez

#31120556 - 8 years ago

Kal rules.

• grif99

grif99

#31120557 - 8 years ago

Aye, indeed. However we haven't seen one of Rav's squads yet (or maybe you have, I never read past True Colors).