Forums > Republic Commando

The Old Republic Guild

Posts (15)

• Galaar

Galaar FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Alla till mig!

#31180497 - 8 years ago

I've made a Role Playing Imperial Guild in the preregistration thing Bioware has going called "Clan Skirata" here. All are free to join. Don't let uncertainty put you off from, no pricing, minimum system specs, or release date have been set.

Post edited 3/13/11 7:01AM

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#31180498 - 8 years ago

Heh, any chance to stab a jedi in the face! Nice one, blackeva03

• kelevra16

kelevra16

#31180499 - 8 years ago

Signed up! Hopefully this game is successful. Real optimistic about this game but still iffy about the system specs and pricing, this is gonna be my first mmorpg, so subscriptions fees are always iffy to me.

• Galaar

Galaar FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Alla till mig!

#31180500 - 8 years ago

In reply to kelevra16, #3:

Agreed, just being hopeful on this.

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31180501 - 8 years ago

Won't let me click the "apply to guild" button. smiley2.gif

• Galaar

#31180502 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #5:

Odd. You should also have a friend request from me, assuming your name is the same there.

I cant's send invites and admin i set to accept apps, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Post edited 3/16/11 6:07PM

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31180503 - 8 years ago

In reply to blackeva03, #6:

I fixed it, just ended up switching browsers.

Post edited 3/20/11 2:24AM

• Galaar

#31180504 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #7:

Accepted and promoted...because you're pro.

• kelevra16

kelevra16

#31180505 - 8 years ago

Just read some interesting comments on joystiq link: New Promise Of An Old Republic.

I guess it is quite difficult to get into an MMO a few years later (or even a year), the hype doesn't seem as strong and the exploration isn't as satisfying if you have the urge to just look online for old forum posts and guides.

• Galaar

#31180506 - 8 years ago

Sometime after July 1st? Works for me. Gives me time to get the money together and maybe Amanda will have a decent pc by then.

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31180507 - 8 years ago

In reply to blackeva03, #10:

I'm seriously thinking about building a computer this summer. A friend of mine at work already said he'd help me and I've been taking a computer science class so I've got the basics down.

As much as I love the simplicity and stability of my Macbook, I really do miss the complexity of a PC.

• kelevra16

kelevra16

#31180508 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #11:

I know what you mean. I love my Mac and hope to get more Mac computers but I want at least one up to date PC in the house, there's just a better feeling to it when you play games on it.

Also just a video update bout The Old Republic

Badass Master of The Force

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31180509 - 8 years ago

So, who's all seen the newest trailer?

I was all for being a bounty hunter, but with that and the new Trooper progression trailer... I'm leaning more towards the latter now.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#31180510 - 8 years ago

Ok, got my arse into gear and applied to the group, under the name Traatab.

Well despite the Mandalorians being stuck to the dark side and the bounty hunter class, the trooper class is very attractive. Downside is working with the jedi of course.

• kelevra16

kelevra16

#31180511 - 7 years ago

Well... I'm in the beta. I would happily give it away on here (or on reddit) if possible (it's tied to my account, so I doubt it) because I highly doubt that my Pentium 4 PC can handle it.