Forums > Republic Commando

Lightsaber

Posts (120)

• Hogmonkey

Hogmonkey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31182497 - 8 years ago

I was wondering if else here had found the secret lightsaber on the Ghost Ship campaign.I don't remember where it is but I remember it being in a vent right before you set and blow up a demo charge before you meet up with Delta 40.The comment 38 makes about it I remember was funny.

• kelevra16

kelevra16

#31182498 - 8 years ago

I did not know there was a secret lightsaber. I doubt it's usable but if it was, I guess it would have some Halo sword mechanics.

Hidden LIght Saber video

• Hogmonkey

Hogmonkey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31182499 - 8 years ago

In reply to kelevra16, #2:

yeah it was unusable 38 said something like "an elagent weapon for an unelagent time"

• Hogmonkey

#31182500 - 8 years ago

Here we go.How to find the lightsaber.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UszMXIU4BgE

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#31182501 - 8 years ago

the line you're after is...

'A more elegant weapon for a more civilised age? Well guess what, times have changed.'

• grif99

grif99

#31182502 - 8 years ago

"An elegant weapon for a more civilised time eh? Well guess what? Times have changed!"

If I remember correctly, that's what he says.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#31182503 - 8 years ago

Yeah, I remember that.

I like how, since the game is set before the first film, Ben technically quoted Boss.

• Hogmonkey

#31182504 - 8 years ago

Went and played it and found it for myself again earlier.

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182505 - 8 years ago

I remember that, a great easter egg. There was also the fantastic easter egg of finding Boss's helmet in the Force Unleashed. Oh, and in Reach while in firefight Cortana will say "An elegant weapon for a more civilized age" when you pull out a Spartan Laser.

I could go on and on about easter eggs, I just love 'em.

• grif99

grif99

#31182506 - 8 years ago

Captain Keyes in Halo 1. His uniform had the Marathon symbol on it and it said "Hellomyname Keyes".

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182507 - 8 years ago

In reply to grif99, #10:

Love that one. In Fallout 3 (just started playing it again) in the Republic of Dave, the code for the safe is 1138. I will never forget that one. smiley6.gif

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#31182508 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #11:

It is? interesting..... so random game references are a better way to crack codes than birthdays etc. Hmmmm need to update my bank hacking programme.

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182509 - 8 years ago

Haha, my old password here was 38620740, but don't bother trying it as my cousin cracked it one day and I changed it to something different.

• Hogmonkey

#31182510 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #13:

i once had that as a password before too but i forgot it alot so i had to change it.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#31182511 - 8 years ago

My Service Number is.... Yeah fuck off not telling you that! XD

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182512 - 8 years ago

In reply to SniperEye, #15:

C'mon, you know you want to!

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#31182513 - 8 years ago

And why should I do that? So you can track me down? No thanks, I get enough shit from my Sergeant Major as it is!

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182514 - 8 years ago

In reply to SniperEye, #17:

I'd track your ass down and stand outside your window at night with my Clone Trooper helmet on.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#31182515 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shotgunchief, #18:

What a fantastic way to get shot.

Although I'm sure it's how you would have wanted to go...

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182516 - 8 years ago

In reply to paddymcgee, #19:

Being shot while wearing a Clone Trooper helmet? Yeah, I can say that's probably on my list.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#31182517 - 8 years ago

You have a list of ways you want to die?

If you tick off everything I'll be more impressed than I've ever been.

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182518 - 8 years ago

In reply to paddymcgee, #21:

If the zombie apocalypse happens, that would be possible.

I don't plan on doing every single one on the list, I just have more preferred ways of dying than others.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#31182519 - 8 years ago

Spontaneous combustion has to be pretty high on the list. If I had a list it would be high on mine.

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31182520 - 8 years ago

In reply to paddymcgee, #23:

That is one as well, mostly less painful deaths. Clean shot through the head (while not having a jammed weapon), not getting sick, and giving my life to save humanity from the Covenant are a few.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#31182521 - 8 years ago

Delicious but undignified deaths for me, I think. Something to do with bacon would be good.