jgordon210

#31383839 - 7 years ago

In reply to SniperEye, #25:

may god help us all then.

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#31383840 - 7 years ago

thank you yahoo ansewers

his 4 adopted kids take over and each has equal control but here is a real kicker if any of them allow for a new star wars movie to be released the rights to star wars actualy fall into the hand of the court system. This is actualy in his will

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31383841 - 7 years ago

The court system... how in the hell does that work?

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#31383842 - 7 years ago

Hell if I know but Lucas is know for one thing it is making things Iron clad (indestrucatble) I gusse he really doesn't want them to make a mess of his universe

• jgordon210

jgordon210

#31383843 - 7 years ago

In reply to PSYCHOsev, #29:

or make it better.

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#31383844 - 7 years ago

In reply to jgordon210, #30:

I was gonna say, Lucas has messed it up enough already, not much else somebody else can do that the fans will be willing to accept.

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#31383845 - 7 years ago

Best thing that could happen is that his kids denounce all of his changes and put it back the way it was originaly like the vader's NOOOOOO. They would have the power to do that the kids just can not make a new movie

• grif99

grif99

#31383846 - 6 years ago

Okay. New idea. Duke Nukem was perhaps a bad example, Serious Sam 3 is a MUCH better example of a comeback. Would it really be that hard to find some loophole in the beardy bastard's copyrighting? Or just find him wherever he lives and talk to him about it? .357 Sig Sauer P229 involvement is as always optional and recommended.

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#31383847 - 6 years ago

In reply to grif99, #33:

The man does not care for his fans the fact that the mandalorians are pacifists is proof of that all but gutted half of the books that took place after return of the jedi. as a fan I hate to say it but he no longer wants to listen to us. He sees the universe as his pet. Also remember when he first started to Film Star Wars A New Hope He said This is my universe I am going to do it no matter what the critics think.

• jgordon210

jgordon210

#31383848 - 6 years ago

In reply to PSYCHOsev, #34:

It's interesting you stated that because it seems that GL would rather ruin his own story line than someone else perfecting it or even just adding something to it. Which as a fan is truly disheartening, to know the man is that selfish.

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#31383849 - 6 years ago

That was the point that i was trying to make from the start we jumped onto HIS band wagon. He took his eyes off the road for a few years then realized we have been taking him down a completely different path. Now hes making a course correction to put his world back on HIS track.

• grif99

grif99

#31383850 - 6 years ago

Well, consider the possibility that he made the universe to indulge himself and his own creative desires. As a fledgling author myself I can tell you it's so I can make my imagination fact - hell, publishing and riches is a possible side effect.

One that I'd contribute parts of my anatomy for ,though. ;)