Forums > Republic Commando

You know you've played too much RC when

Posts (323)

• grif99

grif99

#30461257 - 9 years ago

*shudders* What has the UK come to? As if that wasn't bad enough, I heard the Food Department might be banning Battenberg because it's so unhealthy. T_T

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461258 - 9 years ago

Remember when Britain used to be British? Never used to have to worry about what we ate or never did anyway. We could've eaten nuclear waste if we had to, gifted though we were with stomach lining of steel.

Now all British means is complaining about the younger generation while at the same time defending them. The media should make up their minds. They run headlines such as "Local youths abduct UFO" next to others like "Predjudiced terms such as 'Yob' to be banned as it may offend some members of the filth"

The hypocritical bigots...

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461259 - 9 years ago

Media and politicians the whole fucking lot should be lined up against the wall and shot. A lot. With a cannon. A big cannon.

Yes Allo Allo is fucking funny.

And I know it's a Monty Python quote Paddy me boy, but the previous post said Brian Blessed for Christ sake. Most of his things involve him shouting for no apparent reason or wearing tight leather outfits. Yeuurghh. Damn you Flash Gordon...

• grif99

grif99

#30461260 - 9 years ago

You gotta admit though, he's looking good for a guy in his 70s.

On another Monty Python note, SHE'S A WITCH! BURN HER!!!!

I think we've kinda strayed off Star Wars here...

• Shotgunchief

Shotgunchief

#30461261 - 9 years ago

Hahaha, it's been a long time since we've talked about Star Wars.

Which is kinda surprising since Imperial Commando comes out in a week.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461262 - 9 years ago

Not in the UK. Comes out 5th November in the UK.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461263 - 9 years ago

Damn it, November is going to be an expensive month. Imperial Commando, Dragon Age Origins, Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. That is all in the first twenty days. Hmmm.

• grif99

grif99

#30461264 - 9 years ago

If we're lucky we might see RvB Recreation DVD out then, and if Insomniac is on speed, then Resistance 3.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461265 - 9 years ago

Only if you're rich/sad enough to own a PS3

• grif99

grif99

#30461266 - 9 years ago

Well yeah.

I give up. >_<

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461267 - 9 years ago

No, only if your rich/sad enough to buy a PS3.

Looting them is fair game...

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461268 - 9 years ago

So is smashing them with a sledgehammer, if that takes your fancy

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461269 - 9 years ago

So... basically kicking Sony when they're down?

I can get behind that kind of thinking. I long ago heard about fair play and not kicking people when they're down and don't hold with it...

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461270 - 9 years ago

Hey any advantage.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461271 - 9 years ago

Pity, too. The PS2 was a really good console.

• grif99

grif99

#30461272 - 9 years ago

That's what they all say...

Well no they don't.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461273 - 9 years ago

Used to really like the PS2. May just be the nostalgia talking, of course.

• grif99

grif99

#30461274 - 9 years ago

Man, Klonoa and TimeSplitters on the PS2. Nostalgia for us all.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461275 - 9 years ago

Not three hours ago you were slagging off the PS2...

• grif99

grif99

#30461276 - 9 years ago

I wasn't... that was snipereye. I was just agreeing to his comment that Firewarrior was shit.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461277 - 9 years ago

No, here: grif99, #116:

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461278 - 9 years ago

PS3 = shit.
    Firewarrior = bigger shit.
    Labour Government = several hundred massive shits that will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Please note, I'll slag off anything if I feel the need. Which is pretty much all the time.
    There are some I won't bother to slag off, but rather actively hunt down and kill, probably in a VERY painful fashion. Nazis, neo-nazis and the like come into that group, along with a certain group that shall remain nameless *coughs* IRA *coughs*

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461279 - 9 years ago

it's not just the labour party so far as I've heard...

America has Barack Obama, who I understand had a 50% approval rating last I checked. Gordon Brown would kill for a 50% approval rating. If he found a cure to cancer, he still wouldn't have a 50% approval rating. It would kill everyone anyway. He can't do anything right. Sometime in his term he's just going to open a portal to hell.

Then, who is the alternative to Gordon Brown? David Cameron. Britain is really in trouble...

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461280 - 9 years ago

Just a shame that the horse died. The Monster Raving Loony Party will be sadly missed.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461281 - 9 years ago

I think it's amazing Britain still functions. Don't take this the wrong way, but they are lead by Gordon Brown.

You're also currently at war and the current media headlines include details of the lives of celebrities you didn't know were still alive, someone who saw jesus in his pint (As if the only way you could possibly see jesus was when you had consumed a certain amount of alcohol) and ,in the case of the Daily Mail (turns out people actually read that shit) a consistant amount of daily racism.

Surely the British people's apathy alone should be able to completely destroy the country? I applaud you, for having a country that still works.

Moostly, though it's just that the media pisses me off...