Forums > Republic Commando

You know you've played too much RC when

Posts (323)

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461282 - 9 years ago

Join the club old boy. Why do you think I say the press and politicians should all be shot?

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461283 - 9 years ago

Then , of couse you've got Nick Griffin trying to backtrack from what he said about the holocaust. It'll be fun to watch him crash and burn...

Flip side of the coin, though is the constant protesting. Protests very rarely work and mostly have a negative effect. Besides, the BNP will never get in and even they know it. They may as well make a new policy "If you elect us, everyone will fly".

In reply to SniperEye, #126:

The press, politicians and the IRA you mean?

I have no love for the IRA. Particularly as they keep insisting it's "Freedom fighting." Call it what it is. Terrorism.

I hate that about most countries, though. I can't think of many countries not guilty of Terrorism at some point, but they always call it Freedom Fighting or say "That's war." No, that's not war. War has rules set out in the Geneva Convention, which is widely disregarded. And war is not picking civilians off the street and bombing them. Soldiers sign up for the armed forces knowing what they're getting into, not a random, luckless civilian who doesn't have anything to do with the war effort.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461284 - 9 years ago

I think the term 'Economic Terrorism' is the biggest pile of bullshit ever. Since when is nail bombing a pub and killing dozens of people 'economic terrorism'? All these all IRA motherfuckers don't feel an ounce of guilt over what they did.
    Just give me the fucking chance and I'll kill every one of those cunts. Slowly and painfully just as they fucking deserve.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461285 - 9 years ago

I just hate how people always try to justify it. No, you shoot a dozen or so people, that isn't freedom fighting. That's murder. You killed them. If your cause is so great, then admit to the means.

And the fuckers who actually say things like "The only way to freedom is at the point of an IRA rifle" are just spouting complete bullshit. I don't put much faith in protesting but it has worked in the past. Martin Luther King used peaceful protest in the civil rights movement in America. If I was him, I would have been resentful as hell. He had far more reason for violence than any terrorist orginasation that I can think of.

All it usually boils down to is that they don't have power, they want power and because they know their ideals will never gain the public vote, they use violence and spout bullshit about oppression.

In reply to SniperEye, #128:

Can I ask why you seem to hate the IRA so much more than Al Qaeda or the like?

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461286 - 9 years ago

Know more about them. Grew up watching news reports of what the bastards had got up to. Kinda entrenches views somewhat. When you watch the programmes produced about the violence, what can you do apart from hate the bastards?

Don't get me wrong, I'll happily kill idiots like Al Qaeda and their Taliban fuck buddies, I'll just kill the IRA more happily.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461287 - 9 years ago

That's fair enough.

Yeah finding Bin Laden shouldn't be too hard. Just look for the guy with the beard... In Afghanistan...

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461288 - 9 years ago

The dude's on dialisys. How hard can he be to chase down. Just check to see where power is being dragged to for the machine. Or tell the Pakistani authorties to stop fucking around.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461289 - 9 years ago

You've probably got the wrong name or something. You've been saying to the lacals "Have you seen Osama?" If you ask for Imad, they'll probably reply "Oh, Imad? He's living in the cave next door."

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461290 - 9 years ago

Yeah the Americans tried that in Vietnam.
    'Have you seen Charlie?' Well very few people are called Charlie in Vietnam, so you can imagine the task ahead of them.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461291 - 9 years ago

'Course they say that the Afgan war is the new Vietnam. Hope not, or we're in for some shit movies in 10 years or so.

• grif99

grif99

#30461292 - 9 years ago

Plus we'll lose and have to napalm everything. Anyway, Black Hawk Down was actually quite good...

Britain - let's face it, it's a dysfunctional country. The shite political parties, shite cities, shite people, shite military, shite obvious-hundreds-of-people-killing-terrorist-attacks response.... shite most things. We've been going downhill ever since 1945. Now we're at the bottom of the Dead Sea, when we were once Mount Everest. (sorry for similes) And that's not all, the four countries and various colonies that we're made up of all hate each other. Boil that down to individual counties and it's even more true. And even in cities, in districts, in fucking streets, everyone hates each other and they're all cunts.

And at least in the Afghan war we have no jungles to fight against, as if the Vietnamese weren't bad enough on their own.

I'll tell you how to find Osama. Either find his pen pal, or look on Twitter. He's bound to be somewhere. On the contrary if you are Osama, then you can shake off our troops by putting a sign pointing away from your cave next to the door saying "Oil 5000 miles."

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461293 - 9 years ago

Britain is a dyfunctional country, but somehow it makes it work. I applaud you all for it, no other country on Earth could make that work.

And as for the shite political parties. Well, your fucked whatever whichway so you should change the voting system. If I could vote I would vote for the politician who did something random and impressive. I would vote for Gordon Brown if he kicked a lions head off, just turned to the camera and said "Could David Cameron kick a lions head off?"

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461294 - 9 years ago

I'm still banking on a military coup. Might actually have people who actually have some brains in charge for a chance of pace. Besides, it means we get to shoot the current bunch, which is a bonus in my book.

I just hope the MPs [military police, not members of parliament] are watching what I post. Bring it on fuckers!

• grif99

grif99

#30461295 - 9 years ago

Nick Griffin is a prize wanker isn't he? And Peter Mandelsnakeson, and Alistair Darling, and (insert political fucktard's name here)

It'd be quite funny if the members of parliament were watching and all. They might have claimed Rooster Teeth as a second residence.

Who would you vote for? As in, not the tits we have right now. People who you'd really like to see in office. FRANKIE BOYLE!

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461296 - 9 years ago

What a racist arsehole with about as much humour as an Inquisitor? Thought we already had those in Parliament.

• grif99

grif99

#30461297 - 9 years ago

Actually wait, that's a point. I've only seen him on Mock the Week so its probably a good thing now that he's left. Damn I wish I could edit that post now.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461298 - 9 years ago

'Course, ratings will now plummet because he's left. No idea why he was so popular...

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461299 - 9 years ago

I'd rather deep fry him and listen to him scream than watch him attempt to be funny.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461300 - 9 years ago

Pretty much all his jokes were the same anyway. Just shock the audience into laughing...

• grif99

grif99

#30461301 - 9 years ago

And he always sounds so calm. fucktard. Anyway wouldn't you prefer to deep fry Alan Johnson or Hazel Blears?

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461302 - 9 years ago

Noel Edmonds...

• grif99

grif99

#30461303 - 9 years ago

So so true.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30461304 - 9 years ago

Nicholas Cage and Hayden Christenson would be the first in the pot. I would feed them to some [un]suspecting tribesmen somewhere, but that would be the highest cruelty to do so. You can't feed actors to tribesmen. It won't do the tribesmen any good to eat shit like that.

• grif99

grif99

#30461305 - 9 years ago

Depends on how greasy the actors are.

• paddymcgee

paddymcgee

#30461306 - 9 years ago

Take Chirs Tarrent, for example the greasy git. He should burn real good.