• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#30674882 - 6 years ago

Rule # 107 sleep and food are a luxury

So kick their asses out of cryo you know them better then me

• grif99

grif99

#30674883 - 6 years ago

I honestly don't think they care anymore. It makes me sad.

Rule 108: There is always a given point in any story or sequence of events when no-one cares anymore. Like after Jar Jar got captured in Episode 1. It's like, "Eh, whatever."

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#30674884 - 6 years ago

rule # 109 commandos can make their own rules

I still wonder how Lucas thought putting Jar Jar into the story was a good idea I mean it was funny for a few.Then I was really confused as to how he got a job in politics that was just NO.

Rule # 110 Jar Jar is banned from being discussed in this thread

let us not foul the air of this place any more then we have with these two posts

• grif99

grif99

#30674885 - 6 years ago

Rule 111: In the interests of equality, George Lucas, John Prescott and possibly Mitt Romney are hereby also banned. I'm an equal-opportunities insulter.
    Rule 112: Never take logic into account. I mean, what is essentially an anthropomorphic, obnoxious tadpole becomes a senator? Sigh. I'd rather have the Hooloovoo.

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#30674886 - 6 years ago

Rule # 113 Always carry a knife because you don't have to reload a knife.

god has it always been this dead in here. How did you guys make it to 16 pages?

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#30674887 - 6 years ago

Rule # 114

never drink from another commando's water supply.

because its one thing to drink your own recycled urine and another to drink some one else's piss.

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#30674888 - 5 years ago

Rule# 115 make the most of down time you never know how long you will be out in the feild