Forums > Republic Commando

Fan Stuff

Posts (111)

• grif99

grif99

#30327012 - 8 years ago

depends which end of the ballistic weapon you're on, I suppose.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30327013 - 7 years ago

Also true. Often painfully so.

But there I was in Cyprus, half asleep with my rifle in my hands, waiting for the exercise to kick off and the squad IC runs up to my dugout and gives us a sitrep.
    'The next bang you'll hear is the marines simulating a javelin attack on one of the other positions. So I want you to brass up the roadway and anything you see.'

And being the assistant on my section gun, I was happy to oblige. At least until I had to try and run through the night over rough ground to try and get more link for the trigger happy gunner. But he was told to lay off the gun with a very clear command 'If you fire that again I'm going to skull fuck you!'

Ah happy times in the army!

This random unconnected story was brought to you by Snipereye Ramblings, a division of What The Fuck? A Snipereye company.

• grif99

grif99

#30327014 - 6 years ago

I wish to purchase this company.
    I wonder what "skull fuck" means? Oh god... wait... nvm.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30327015 - 6 years ago

Yeeep, you guessed right. Mind you, I doubt the inbred retard on the gun would have noticed things. There was very little inside said skull to begin with.

In another somewhat unrelated incident, I was playing OpFor as part of a demo troop for a local event. We were all dressed in black, since dishdashes and the like were not allowed on the grounds of racial insensitivity, and we were all told that we had to put on a good show with no military drills involved so we looked like the bad guys. So it was all firing from the hip, gangsta leans and all that good stuff while on full auto.

We all had out set times to die as well and were told to give it all that when we were to go down. Well not one to disobey a command, I give it as much Hollywood as possible, flinging myself backwards onto the concrete, my finger still on the trigger, spraying blank rounds from my rifle in the air as I slammed into the stone.

I even got cheered as I went down. Not often you get applause for dying......

• grif99

grif99

#30327016 - 6 years ago

Sean Bean does it all the time! Though that is a pretty awesome story. It's reminiscent of that "death" scene in the Mask. In this case the green face could be camouflage.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30327017 - 6 years ago

'Did you miss me?' *drinks a bottle of beer, watching the fluid pour out of holes in his chest

'I guess not!'

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#30327018 - 6 years ago

I think its is safe to say bad ass acheived

PSYCHOsev50a07d87678fd.jpg

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30327019 - 6 years ago

Indeed

• grif99

grif99

#30327020 - 6 years ago

Wow, that's great. And so satisfying as to be therapeutic. Did you draw that yourself?

• PSYCHOsev

PSYCHOsev

#30327021 - 6 years ago

God no I have Zero artistic talent. Found it while surfing the web. but it makes for a excellent wallpaper on my phone. makes me smile every time I look at it. Did you notice the dead interns on the sides with the stabbed jar jars on the computers.

• SniperEye

SniperEye

#30327022 - 6 years ago

Yes and it was cathartic to say the least!