Forums > Rooster Buckeyes

First Stop: Say Hello!

Posts (54)

• LivSenpai

LivSenpai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senpai Notices You

#32954293 - 3 years ago

Just say hello and a little bit about yourself!

This is a great place to meet people if you're new or old to the site!

Short, Sweet, and To The Point

• TheAtomicBaum

TheAtomicBaum FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Old World Courier

#33115583 - 3 years ago

Okay I normally don't do much with the community but after meeting all the amazing fans at the Lazer Team screening in Cleveland Heights I had to get into the online community. I guess short thing about me is that I am a long time listener first time caller kind of fan and I hope to meet up with more fans in the future.

• LivSenpai

LivSenpai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senpai Notices You

#33115652 - 3 years ago

We'll have more meet ups in the future! So keep an eye out

• AndyHawk

AndyHawk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Ultimate Nullifier

#33118541 - 3 years ago

hey everyone!

i'm Andrew, i mostly joined so that i can meet RT fans in the Cleveland area to go out drinking with / find out about community stuff in the area

• pwolter0

pwolter0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Formerly Wolfbait1

#33118785 - 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm a long time RT fan (I've been on the site for 8 years and a fan for a decade). I'm a 23 year old Infrared Technician from Cleveland. Nice to see a new group start up.

• LivSenpai

#33118829 - 3 years ago

In reply to wolfbait1

In reply to AndyHawk

I live in Cleveland as well! We welcome you with open arms and more community events will be happening soon so keep an eye out

• Dovich

Dovich FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dungeon Master of Life

#33139765 - 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm Ken. Live in streetsboro work in Bedford. Ive been a long time fan of RT. Decided to join the site to sponsor a while back and haven't done much else on here. Recently decided it would be nice to meet other fans.

• LivSenpai

#33139931 - 3 years ago

Hello and welcome! We look forward to getting to know you!

• ashncoal

ashncoal FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33160167 - 3 years ago

Hi there! I'm Ashley and I'm trying to be a better community member! I'm 24 and I'm an IT intern for ODOT. Live in Ada and frequent Lima for work/school/fun.

• pwolter0

pwolter0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Formerly Wolfbait1

#33160671 - 3 years ago

Whoop whoop Ada, Ohio. Home of Ohio Northern University and... corn? Yeah that's about it.

• ashncoal

ashncoal FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33162878 - 3 years ago

In reply to wolfbait1

Can't forget the Wilson factory either

• hamsteak316

hamsteak316 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33174241 - 3 years ago

Greetings from Hillsboro Ohio! our mayor is comedian Drew Hastings! I seem to be the southernmost person here right now. lol

• LivSenpai

#33174277 - 3 years ago

We welcome all Ohioans from North; South, East, and West! :

• TyTyTheShyGuy

TyTyTheShyGuy The Shyest of Guys

#33174392 - 3 years ago

Hi I'm Ty from Newark, Ohio and I am pretty bad at participating in the forums, but I am trying to participate more... soooooo hi!

• LivSenpai

#33174415 - 3 years ago

In reply to TyTyTheShyGuy

Learning how to use forums just comes with time and experimenting. We all had to start off the same way so don't be afraid to reach out for help because everyone here is friendly :D

• blasphxmy

blasphxmy

#33174542 - 3 years ago

Hello everyone, my name is Bryant. I'm a 19 year old aspiring actor and writer from Cincinnati, Ohio. I feel like I've followed RT for what's been an eternity, but strangely I never thought of getting into the community. But recently I've really been wanting to meet and connect with friends who are as passionate about RT as me, so here's to becoming more active on the forums!

• LivSenpai

#33174548 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blasphxmy

Welcome Bryant! Here's to be active in the forums and hopefully making friends!

• blasphxmy

blasphxmy

#33174567 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it! :D

• Cbrumbaugh

Cbrumbaugh

#33174761 - 3 years ago

Hey everyone. My name is Cory I am from Bellevue,Ohio. Been a fan for a few years but never tried the forums. Hoping to meet some fellow fans and maybe one day go to RTX.

• hamsteak316

hamsteak316 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33174769 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blasphxmy Hey! another southern Ohioan!

• ItsMeBrad

ItsMeBrad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33174907 - 3 years ago

Hey everyone.If you can't figure out my name, unplug your computer and walk away.

I'm from Sayton....I mean...Dayton, and I'm 32.

• TyTyTheShyGuy

#33174916 - 3 years ago

In reply to LivSenpai

Thanks for the welcome and I will make sure to ask for advice if (more like when though...) I need help!

• TyTyTheShyGuy

#33174917 - 3 years ago

In reply to ItsMeBrad

Hello!

• neoman17

neoman17 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Poor Man's Duelist

#33175058 - 3 years ago

So...hey there. My name is Nate, I'm 20 years old living in Fairborn, Ohio for college, but my family lives out in the country of Troy, Ohio. I discovered Rooster Teeth back in middle school and have been laughing ever since. I'm socially awkward when it comes to anything except Pokémon, anime, and the internet and I don't have a car, so looking forward to hanging out with all of you online!

• LivSenpai

#33175061 - 3 years ago

In reply to neoman17

Welcome! We have tons of Online events whether it's gaming together or watching movies so we look forward to hanging out