Posts (54)

• TyTyTheShyGuy

TyTyTheShyGuy The Shyest of Guys

#33175070 - 3 years ago

In reply to neoman17 Hi Nate!!!!

• hemlocket

hemlocket

#33175413 - 3 years ago

Hi, I'm V. I'm 27 and I live in Riverside. I'm working retail to help pay my tuition which is good for not increasing my student loans but bad for making plans. Not sure how many in-person meetups I could make while the semester is going.

I've been into RT for a couple of years though I never really got into the community aspect here on the website before. Figure I should give it a shot.

• RatedM477

RatedM477 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Matt

#33175573 - 3 years ago

Hiya, stumbled onto this group a couple days ago. My name is Matt, I live in the Cleveland area. Been a RT/ AH fan for a few years, now. I occasionally make my own gameplay videos on my YouTube channel (in fact, I have a bunch coming out over the next few weeks), and I'm also getting started on launching my own machinima series in the near future. :D

• LivSenpai

LivSenpai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senpai Notices You

#33175678 - 3 years ago

In reply to MRW1215

In reply to hemlocket

Welcome to both of you

• Hilnus

Hilnus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33175773 - 3 years ago

Hello ladies and gentlemen. 34 year old Josh from Harrison here. My job has me traveling a lot (heading to Miami next week) so I never know where I will be week to week.

• Specularii

Specularii Lurker

#33176413 - 3 years ago

Hi there, my name is Phil. I'm 23 and live about 15 minutes northeast of Blossom, in Peninsula. About 10 years ago, I crossed paths with Rooster Teeth's Strangerhood, but never followed any part of RT until a couple years ago, when I found AH/Let's Play via Rage Quit. Later, I turned to the Dark Side when Funhaus began uploading on Let's Play, and I joined the site last week in order to become a sponsor.

• ChrisOfTheDead

ChrisOfTheDead

#33176497 - 3 years ago

Hello! I'm Chris, a former Rooster Teeth animator, currently working in IT. (26 years old)
    I'm from the north eastern end of Ohio, a good deal west of Cleveland. (Around North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Middleburg Heights.)
    Looking to make a few friends and potentially hang out and do nerdy stuff on the weekend. :)

• LivSenpai

LivSenpai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senpai Notices You

#33176523 - 3 years ago

In reply to LaRave

Welcome Phil! I did the same thing with RvB a 10 years back and didn't get into until a few years ago so I know the feeling

• LivSenpai

#33176529 - 3 years ago

In reply to ChrisOfTheDead

Hi Chris! It's awesome that you got to work at RT and thanks for producing all the awesome content! We look forward to see you at future meet ups where nerdy shenanigans will most like ensue :)

• LivSenpai

#33176531 - 3 years ago

In reply to Josh2481

Welcome! And we've got a lot of online events so you can join those

• RatedM477

RatedM477 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Matt

#33176540 - 3 years ago

In reply to ChrisOfTheDead

Heh, wow. I think I remember seeing you on one of RT's broadcasts from a while back, can't quite remember what it was, though. I just remember being a little jealous that someone so local to me got a job at RT, lol.

• fourworlds

fourworlds FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33179550 - 3 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm Jared and I'm 22. I'm not in Ohio yet, but my fiance (wife by the time I get to Ohio) got accepted into grad school at OSU, so this summer/fall I'll be moving out to Columbus for the next 3 years. I've never gotten involved in a RT community group, so I thought now might be a good time to try. :) Look forward to getting to know you guys more!

• LivSenpai

#33179636 - 3 years ago

In reply to fourworlds

WELCOME!

• tdogg85

tdogg85 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33183447 - 3 years ago

Hey I'm Tony from Ravenna but I live in Dayton area. I've been following Rooster Teeth for two years now and thought i would become a better community member. I'm looking forward to playing and hanging out.

• JeremyDDale8

JeremyDDale8

#33193036 - 3 years ago

Hello I am Jeremy and I am a life long Ohio person. I was born and Raised next to the River so I eternally will smell like cat urine. I am a College student at Youngstown State University and I am an Education Major. I first got into Roosterteeth when my buddy showed me a clip from a minecraft lets play. I shortly after started attending college and have watched maybe 70% of what they have put out since and Roosterteeth is basically my digital media of entertainment. I have recently started to film some let's plays and I am in the stages of learning the true editing process. Nothing will be coming out onto a YouTube Channel until the fall but it was enjoyable. I love seeing so many people however it seems most events are roughly 2-5 hours away from me so I likely can not attend anything

• Dacodiak

Dacodiak

#33195555 - 3 years ago

Hey, I'm Dakota from Gahanna, In my spare time I'm either training or working at my internship at an IT group. I'd be down to play some games online either xbox or pc. Or to watch terrible movies on Rabbit.

• Lazyeyes0

Lazyeyes0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33201262 - 3 years ago

Hi, I'm Greg and I live in Cleveland. Been a fan of RT for a good number of years now but it's always nice to meet other RT fans

• LivSenpai

#33201301 - 3 years ago

In reply to tdogg85

In reply to JeremyDDale8

In reply to Lazyeyes0

In reply to user-56ffc0a3d38f1

Welcome everyone!!!

• ShogunShin

ShogunShin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33214939 - 3 years ago

Hello! My name is Maxwell and I've been a RT fan since I was in high school. I actually just graduated college at Miami University in Oxford, OH and just moved back home in Lima. Goal number 1 for post-grad life is don't be homeless/maybe apply to RT. I don't post on the site often but I'm happy that this is the first group I joined!

• ashncoal

ashncoal FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33215098 - 3 years ago

In reply to ShogunShin

Hi there! It's nice to see another fan so close to me. What did you go to college for? Sidenote: we went to Oxford on our honeymoon, it's one of my husband's favorite towns now!

• LivSenpai

#33215161 - 3 years ago

In reply to ShogunShin

Congrats on the graduation!

• ShogunShin

ShogunShin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33215162 - 3 years ago

In reply to ashncoal i got my degree in Media and Culture(basically a fancy way of saying Video Editing/Directing) and double minored in Metal/Jewelry Making and Digital Game Studies

• RedYort

RedYort FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RedYort2424

#33239303 - 3 years ago

Hello there! My name is Troy! I'm new to the community aspect of RT, but I'm excited to be a part of it! I spend the majority of the year living in Kent and going to school at Kent State University, but I spend the rest of the year in the Akron area. Glad to be a part of this!

• spenclord

spenclord FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33250477 - 3 years ago

Hello! Ive been a long time lurker on the site but I want to get more involved! My name is Spencer and Im from Maineville, Ohio. Music is my biggest passion I like almost everything except country but my go to genre is progressive metal. Hoping to meet some people at the upcoming RWBY screanings in Springdale.

• LivSenpai

#33250515 - 3 years ago

Welcome all new comers!