Forums > Rooster Buckeyes

First Stop: Say Hello!

Posts (54)

• jrbviwiz

jrbviwiz

#33310252 - 2 years ago

Hey all, I'm Alex. I'm 18 and live in Pickerington. I've been on the site for a couple years now but never did much until the (as of posting currently streaming) Extra Life Recruitment Stream. It made me finally think about trying to be more active in the community so here I am!

• Kira_Tsukasa

Kira_Tsukasa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gundam Pilot

#33331482 - 2 years ago

Hi. I'm Brian Dutton, I've been a member of the Facebook group for a couple months now and just now join the RT group. Because I'm dumb and didn't think of it until now. I don't talk much, and even less about myself sooo... yeah. I live in Steubenville, which isn't that great, in all honesty. I call myself a gamer, sort of, but I don't play as many games as a true gamer would. Uh... My name on Steam is KiraTsukasa, same on Origin, same on Xbox One. I mainly play single player games on Steam and I use Origin only for Mass Effect 3 because I have to, and I have a few games on Xbox, though I only really play Destiny atm. Oh, and I was part of the community stream last night and that was a lot of fun and I hope we get to do it again.

• ToriAnne13

ToriAnne13

#33365989 - 2 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm Tori (incase you couldn't guess hee hee) I'm from Dayton Ohio and I'm here to meet some new friends!  smile

• Scuzz83

Scuzz83 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Joshua

#33689462 - 1 year ago

Hello, I'm a born Buckeye but have lived out of state for over two decades now. My new position with my company has me moving back to my home state (Columbus area), and I am looking forward to getting to meet the local RT community. Also, if anyone has suggestions where the best salsa is found around Grove City, I would be extremely grateful.