Forums > Rooster Buckeyes

General Discussion

Posts (10)

• LivSenpai

LivSenpai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senpai Notices You

#32954300 - 3 years ago

Talk about what you like and what interests and meet people who have the same interests!

Talk about whatever you want and just make some new friends!

:)

• Cbrumbaugh

Cbrumbaugh

#33176924 - 3 years ago

Has anyone played the game Munchkin? I have played it a few times it is fun and I am looking to buy a game for myself but I was wondering if anyone had any information about buying the base game and any expansions that are worth the buy.

• LivSenpai

LivSenpai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senpai Notices You

#33176926 - 3 years ago

In reply to Cbrumbaugh

What's the game about

• Cbrumbaugh

Cbrumbaugh

#33176928 - 3 years ago

In reply to LivSenpai

From the website and the best way to explain it "Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff."

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/game/

• ashncoal

ashncoal FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177435 - 3 years ago

We play Munchkin! We only have a few and they all bring their own quirks. Technically the base isn't a base, unless you are buying the pack with a board and figures for counting levels. We use buttons for the levels. I like the spy one and the old west one is fun too. We have the adventure time one too. You can play the "expansions" alone or all together. Any questions feel free to message me, I'm sure I've rambled enough! We play all kinds of board/card games and Table Top Day, which is April 30, is one of my favorite days where we play board games ALL day.

• Cbrumbaugh

Cbrumbaugh

#33177798 - 3 years ago

In reply to ashncoal

Thank you for your response it is greatly appreciated.

I played with my friends and we just end up counting levels on a sheet of paper.

I ended up order the 2,3, and 4 expansions.

• ShogunShin

ShogunShin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33214940 - 3 years ago

If we are on the subject of table top games I recently came across a game called Red Flags. It's kinda like Cards Against Humanity but in a dating context.

• LivSenpai

#33215173 - 3 years ago

In reply to ShogunShin

Oh my god that sounds amazing. I mean anything cards against humanity like is amazing sooooo

• ShogunShin

ShogunShin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33215215 - 3 years ago

In reply to LivSenpai

Yeah it's super fun! I actually have an expansion pack called Dark Red Flags where it has a bunch of really not ok things

Example: Potential Significant Other Qualities- You will never get sick while you date them & They can get you front row tickets to any concert BUT won't stop bragging about being a grand wizard in the KKK

• LivSenpai

#33215216 - 3 years ago

In reply to ShogunShin

I must find this now and thank you for introducing me to this beautiful gift