Forums > Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures

Spot the Ad!

Posts (17)

• Jordan

Jordan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Campe Diem

#31003804 - 8 years ago

I made one of those sponsor ads for the group and submitted it. It was approved and is now running, so keep your eyes peeled for it! It's a banner-type one, so it should pop up at the top of the screen, I think.

If you see it, let me know what you think!

• RTeck

RTeck

#31003805 - 8 years ago

I've been looking out for it but haven't spotted it yet.

• Jordan

Jordan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Campe Diem

#31003806 - 8 years ago

It must be buried deep in the circulation of ads, because I haven't seen it either!

• RTeck

RTeck

#31003807 - 8 years ago

what is it specifially?

• LadyRocki

LadyRocki

#31003808 - 8 years ago

Why don't you post a link so several of us can save it as to our own ad space too and increase your chance of it being seen. I'd be willing to do that. smiley1.gif

• Jordan

#31003809 - 8 years ago

In reply to LadyRocki, #5:

That's a good idea. In fact, I'll whip up a couple of different ones so there's some variety.

• Jordan

#31003810 - 8 years ago

Okay, here are the ads. Just save one, then upload it. That should work. Take your pick!

DTAA Ad #1
    DTAA Ad #2
    DTAA Ad #3
    DTAA Ad #4

• Pyode

Pyode

#31003811 - 8 years ago

I'd love to help if I wasn't already running my own ad.

Just be warned, people almost never click the ads, so don't expect to get much traffic from them. Including myself, I have 3 people running my ads and total we've had about 600 or so views but no clicks.

All that being said, I love your ad #2. It's awesome and you may have a bit of luck with it.

• Dylon

Dylon

#31003812 - 8 years ago

In reply to JayOrDan, #7:

AWESOME! Those look fucking cool!

• RoxyBlade

RoxyBlade

#31003813 - 8 years ago

done :D

• Jordan

#31003814 - 8 years ago

In reply to RoxyBlade, #10:

You're awesome. Which one did you pick?

• JadeLawless

JadeLawless

#31003815 - 8 years ago

May I run a Ad? #4 perhaps?

• Jordan

#31003816 - 8 years ago

In reply to JadeLawless, #12:

Yes, of course!

• gregory

gregory FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold time for a story

#31003817 - 8 years ago

Haha, the ad is how I found out about this group! Hooray effective advertisement campaign!

• Jordan

#31003818 - 8 years ago

In reply to Glowden, #14:

Success!

• ScottBB

ScottBB FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31003819 - 8 years ago

I just popped up Number 1. Mainly because I'm all about Burnie Pride!

• morphman

morphman

#31003820 - 8 years ago

im looking for it